24MAR Android Taskbar V6 + Dark Ninja White Theme [W|Q|VGA] [WM6.5.X & WM6.5 & WM6.1]

Search This thread

Dark Ninja

Jun 17, 2009
England
24MAR Android Taskbar V6 + Dark Ninja White Theme [W|Q|VGA] [WM6.5.X & WM6.5 & WM6.1]

Everyone having Battery Icon problems (ONLY use for Without Battery% versions) Run the Battery icon fix.cab attached to first post.

Before releasing, or posting a modification to my work, please PM me before hand.

I would like to give a big thanks dandnj71 and longice for all of their help and commitment to this project.

Look at Post 2 For Android Taskbar
Look at Post 3 For VOLUME FIX (if your having problems with volume control) & Extra's / Requests
Check out dandnj71's mods, Go here

White WM6.5 Theme

Due to alot of requests i made a WM6.5 Version to the white theme.

Install the cab first, Enable the theme in today settings..then install the color patch..

themecover.png

Manila Theme used above is GTX Manila Theme Thanks to Kamill and Elcondor (Not my work, not included either lol) Get it Here

White WM6.5.X Theme

Heres a white theme I made for WM6.5.X. It uses the famous Token Icons. (Credits to the creator of them)

themecover.png

Manila theme is not my work, get it Here (Thanks to Jooyyy)

W/QVGA patch for red/white wallpapers Here

More screenshots:

screenshot7.png
screenshot5l.png
screenshot4dv.png

For the W/VGA WM6.5.X Theme install "Dark Ninja White WM6.5.x Theme V2.cab"
For W/QVGA WM6.5.X Theme install "Dark Ninja White WM6.5.x Theme (QVGA) V2.cab"
For the W/VGA WM6.5 Theme install "Dark Ninja White Theme WM6.5.cab"
For the black colour headings for WM6.5 Theme"Dark Ninja Color Patch.cab"

Update 24/3/10

- Added WM6.1 version thanks to longice
- More extra versions of the battery Thanks to dandnj71
- Added versions without the taskbar, as it was causing problems

Update V6 Android Taskbar 17/3/10

- Added Volume fixes
- Added New wait cursor (Desire one)
- Added New WM6.5 White Theme
- Added Perfected Network bars

Update V5 Android Taskbar 17/2/10

- Added Magnifier Icons
- Added CDMA Fix
- Added Battery % Version
- Added Bluetooth/Gps etc icons with masks so looks neater now
- Skinned a few icons which needed skinning

Update V4 Android Taskbar 20/2/10

-Now works on every rom/build/device
-Added wait cursor for WM6.5 Version
-Added more icons which were missing
-Developed bluetooth icons

Update V3 Android Taskbar 17/2/10

- Added support for WM6.5
- Should work on all devices/ roms now (fingers crossed)
- Added wait cursor
- Enlarged Battery Icons
- Fixed Battery lag
- Fixed notification icons
- More battery Icons

Update V2 WM6.5.X White Theme

- Added missing icons
- Highlight color matches theme now
- W/qvga version more crisp graphics

BIG THANKS to these guys for there support/Testing:

Kwill
Ark666
nirvanax
jug6ernaut
Kamill
Irishpride
Dare2know
tacchan23
dandnj71
omahajs
lobo4806

& The others
------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited:

Dark Ninja

Jun 17, 2009
England
Android Taskbar

Android Taskbar

thanks to longice.. There is only one version atm which is the original taskbar, with a waitcursor to support wm6.1.. Let me know if it works well so that i can add more versions :D

Added New QVGA (also Here fo no battery) and New WM6.1 version, unfortunately aas far as i know its not possible to skin the signal bars, so theyre going to have ot be white for now, sorry. in Post 3 (thanks to dandnj71 and longice for all there work)

For Another WM6.1 version and extra's check Here Thanks to Physx

Remember the Volume icon for most devices will not be skinned! You have to download the zip attached which contains the Volume icon DLL, you will need to use the version you are using (19XX or 20XX) your Volume control and volume icon should be perfect after this.

internal_percent.bmp
dark_Percent.bmp
For These versions of the battery go here, BIG thanks to dandnj71 to all of his work

added a zip file which contains all the taskbar cabs for people expriencing problems with taskbar
images etc and battery icon problems (i think)..

For Original Waitcursors look In Post 3

QVGA testing only for now, although im sure it should work, just bare with me.. Only one version at the moment :D

If you are still experiencing a Volume Icon bug after installing the correct version Look at Post 3

Before installing anything remember to install SDKCERTS.cab from Here Without this the taskbar may not work!

All the taskbars have the CDMA Fix inside so no probz for CDMA users. I also added A battery percentage version BIG thanks to dandnj71

Finally, after a lot of looking into, fixed all known issues for all devices.. Now V4/V5 works for all.. If you guys have any suggestions please post a reply, as your ideas only make the taskbar better :)

WM6.5.X

screenshot1re.png

WM6.5

screenshot2j.png

Wait Cursor :D:

screenshot2mg.png

Taskbar Underlay Colors are added if you want black/white taskbar underlay. Download Taskbar Colors.zip and excute cab inside.

Instructions For A Perfect Installation

1) Install SDKCerts.cab
2) Find out if you are using Wm6.5 or WM6.5.x.. To know this just simply look if your start menu button is placed at the top or bottom.
Top=WM6.5 (stock roms)
Bottom=WM6.5.X
3) Choose one of the folowing taskbars that are attached to this post (or extras) which say the version of you choice and the wm6.5 build you are using
4) Run the cab on your Device
5) Software Reset
(If Volume icon missing (most likely))
6) Find out if what version of htc volume control you are using
7) Download "Dark Ninja Volume Fix 19XX-20XX"
8) Run the cab of the version you are using 19XX or 20XX
9) Software Reset

-Your done-

For WM6.5.X Android Taskbar W/VGA With no battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5.X V6.cab"
For WM6.5.X Android Taskbar W/VGA With Battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5.X V6 + % BATTERY.cab"
For Wm6.5 Android Taskbar W/VGA Without Battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5 V6.cab"
For Wm6.5 Android Taskbar W/VGA With battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5 V5+ % BATTERY.cab"
For Both WM6.5 & WM6.5.X Taskbar Background Colours "Taskbar Colors.zip"

This taskbar replaces the original WM6.5 Taskbar with the one below. Please remember to backup before installingn as i do not want to be responsible for messing up your taskbar.

The above picture is just a tease, every single icon in the tasbar has been skinned.

Still To Come
Making progres on qvga! Hopefully very soon will be the release :)

Last edited:

Dark Ninja

Jun 17, 2009
England
Temporary Second Post Soon to Be Filled ;)

Extras

-Original Wait Cursor Dlls are in this post attached

-Also if you are getting a black square on the volume icons try the cab attached..

-If you are getting htc volume control problems, and causing the hardware buttons to do folly things you can try a few of these suggestions..try doing this:

First, remember to find out which version of volume control you are using and with them install the fix's in the previous post. If that doesnt work..

1) Try going to windows directory in total commander
2) (uninstall 19XX or 20XX volume fix)
3) Install This
3) Software reset.

This method i would say is the best way as it doesnt effect your VolumeControl dll.. It will defo work

Last edited:
A

aaa1989

Nice release, but may I ask you where to get the clock to match the theme? :)

EDIT: Never mind, found them, thanks anyway.

Last edited:

dare2know

Jul 28, 2008
BOM
One More Request for QVGA version...And one theme similiar to Android as u r very close to that.

koert17

Oct 4, 2008
Hekendorp
Great theme. I have only one question: is the sense theme included or do I have to download the Token theme manually?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Everyone having Battery Icon problems (ONLY use for Without Battery% versions) Run the Battery icon fix.cab attached to first post.

Before releasing, or posting a modification to my work, please PM me before hand.

I would like to give a big thanks dandnj71 and longice for all of their help and commitment to this project.

Look at Post 2 For Android Taskbar
    Look at Post 3 For VOLUME FIX (if your having problems with volume control) & Extra's / Requests
    Check out dandnj71's mods, Go here

White WM6.5 Theme

Due to alot of requests i made a WM6.5 Version to the white theme.

Install the cab first, Enable the theme in today settings..then install the color patch..

themecover.png

Manila Theme used above is GTX Manila Theme Thanks to Kamill and Elcondor (Not my work, not included either lol) Get it Here

White WM6.5.X Theme

Heres a white theme I made for WM6.5.X. It uses the famous Token Icons. (Credits to the creator of them)

themecover.png

Manila theme is not my work, get it Here (Thanks to Jooyyy)

W/QVGA patch for red/white wallpapers Here

More screenshots:

screenshot7.png
    screenshot5l.png
    screenshot4dv.png

For the W/VGA WM6.5.X Theme install "Dark Ninja White WM6.5.x Theme V2.cab"
    For W/QVGA WM6.5.X Theme install "Dark Ninja White WM6.5.x Theme (QVGA) V2.cab"
    For the W/VGA WM6.5 Theme install "Dark Ninja White Theme WM6.5.cab"
    For the black colour headings for WM6.5 Theme"Dark Ninja Color Patch.cab"

Update 24/3/10

- Added WM6.1 version thanks to longice
    - More extra versions of the battery Thanks to dandnj71
    - Added versions without the taskbar, as it was causing problems

Update V6 Android Taskbar 17/3/10

- Added Volume fixes
    - Added New wait cursor (Desire one)
    - Added New WM6.5 White Theme
    - Added Perfected Network bars

Update V5 Android Taskbar 17/2/10

- Added Magnifier Icons
    - Added CDMA Fix
    - Added Battery % Version
    - Added Bluetooth/Gps etc icons with masks so looks neater now
    - Skinned a few icons which needed skinning

Update V4 Android Taskbar 20/2/10

-Now works on every rom/build/device
    -Added wait cursor for WM6.5 Version
    -Added more icons which were missing
    -Developed bluetooth icons

Update V3 Android Taskbar 17/2/10

- Added support for WM6.5
    - Should work on all devices/ roms now (fingers crossed)
    - Added wait cursor
    - Enlarged Battery Icons
    - Fixed Battery lag
    - Fixed notification icons
    - More battery Icons

Update V2 WM6.5.X White Theme

- Added missing icons
    - Highlight color matches theme now
    - W/qvga version more crisp graphics

BIG THANKS to these guys for there support/Testing:

Kwill
    Ark666
    nirvanax
    jug6ernaut
    Kamill
    Irishpride
    Dare2know
    tacchan23
    dandnj71
    omahajs
    lobo4806

& The others
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Android Taskbar

Android Taskbar

thanks to longice.. There is only one version atm which is the original taskbar, with a waitcursor to support wm6.1.. Let me know if it works well so that i can add more versions :D

Added New QVGA (also Here fo no battery) and New WM6.1 version, unfortunately aas far as i know its not possible to skin the signal bars, so theyre going to have ot be white for now, sorry. in Post 3 (thanks to dandnj71 and longice for all there work)

For Another WM6.1 version and extra's check Here Thanks to Physx

Remember the Volume icon for most devices will not be skinned! You have to download the zip attached which contains the Volume icon DLL, you will need to use the version you are using (19XX or 20XX) your Volume control and volume icon should be perfect after this.

internal_percent.bmp
    dark_Percent.bmp
    For These versions of the battery go here, BIG thanks to dandnj71 to all of his work

added a zip file which contains all the taskbar cabs for people expriencing problems with taskbar
    images etc and battery icon problems (i think)..

For Original Waitcursors look In Post 3

QVGA testing only for now, although im sure it should work, just bare with me.. Only one version at the moment :D

If you are still experiencing a Volume Icon bug after installing the correct version Look at Post 3

Before installing anything remember to install SDKCERTS.cab from Here Without this the taskbar may not work!

All the taskbars have the CDMA Fix inside so no probz for CDMA users. I also added A battery percentage version BIG thanks to dandnj71

Finally, after a lot of looking into, fixed all known issues for all devices.. Now V4/V5 works for all.. If you guys have any suggestions please post a reply, as your ideas only make the taskbar better :)

WM6.5.X

screenshot1re.png

WM6.5

screenshot2j.png

Wait Cursor :D:

screenshot2mg.png

Taskbar Underlay Colors are added if you want black/white taskbar underlay. Download Taskbar Colors.zip and excute cab inside.

Instructions For A Perfect Installation

1) Install SDKCerts.cab
    2) Find out if you are using Wm6.5 or WM6.5.x.. To know this just simply look if your start menu button is placed at the top or bottom.
    Top=WM6.5 (stock roms)
    Bottom=WM6.5.X
    3) Choose one of the folowing taskbars that are attached to this post (or extras) which say the version of you choice and the wm6.5 build you are using
    4) Run the cab on your Device
    5) Software Reset
    (If Volume icon missing (most likely))
    6) Find out if what version of htc volume control you are using
    7) Download "Dark Ninja Volume Fix 19XX-20XX"
    8) Run the cab of the version you are using 19XX or 20XX
    9) Software Reset

-Your done-

For WM6.5.X Android Taskbar W/VGA With no battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5.X V6.cab"
    For WM6.5.X Android Taskbar W/VGA With Battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5.X V6 + % BATTERY.cab"
    For Wm6.5 Android Taskbar W/VGA Without Battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5 V6.cab"
    For Wm6.5 Android Taskbar W/VGA With battery percentage install "Dark Ninja Android Taskbar WM6.5 V5+ % BATTERY.cab"
    For Both WM6.5 & WM6.5.X Taskbar Background Colours "Taskbar Colors.zip"

This taskbar replaces the original WM6.5 Taskbar with the one below. Please remember to backup before installingn as i do not want to be responsible for messing up your taskbar.

The above picture is just a tease, every single icon in the tasbar has been skinned.

Still To Come
    Making progres on qvga! Hopefully very soon will be the release :)
    Temporary Second Post Soon to Be Filled ;)

Extras

-Original Wait Cursor Dlls are in this post attached

-Also if you are getting a black square on the volume icons try the cab attached..

-If you are getting htc volume control problems, and causing the hardware buttons to do folly things you can try a few of these suggestions..try doing this:

First, remember to find out which version of volume control you are using and with them install the fix's in the previous post. If that doesnt work..

1) Try going to windows directory in total commander
    2) (uninstall 19XX or 20XX volume fix)
    3) Install This
    3) Software reset.

This method i would say is the best way as it doesnt effect your VolumeControl dll.. It will defo work
    pls provide this themes for wm 5 QVGA

i have wm 5.1 . still i havent upgraded os so pls provide this theme for windows mobile 5 .
    i have QVGA device.