problems after deleting verizon's bloatware
Dear all, i'm a very newbie on android phone and i live in Indonesia... i've ever used android phone (motorola photon 4g) but i am only using the phone, and never do things like rooting, change ROM or anything like that because i don't understand it at all.
Now i'm using Droid DNA, bought from someone in Indonesia, with condition :
1. rooted (I check it w/ root checker app)
2. seems like still using the stock rom (i don't know for sure)
3. injected with indonesian's CDMA cell operator smartfren (and just change it to Esia cell operator 2 days ago)
1. For the CDMA network, all works fine. but when i switch to GSM (with Telkomsel or AXIS operator's simcard) i only can make a phone call n SMS. the mobile data won't connect, it says "disconnected because service unavailable". actually i have used the simcard for my photon and it works fine for the mobile data (internet and for wifi hotspot / tethering). I already trying modify di APN parameter following instruction from the official website of both of the operators, but still the mobile data won't connect at all. Can anyone help?
2. Starting from my will to make this droid dna have more internal memory space, i've deleted files considered bloatware from "website tutorial" (i forgot from which), but before that i have backed up with titanium backup app. then came up problems with the phone after i deleted several app from that "tutorial". I've tried to restore from the titanium backup app, but there's still problem stays :
a. when i try to enter the menu Settings>storage came up "unfortunately the process com.android.settings has stopped" or "unfortunately, Settings has stopped" only opted to click ok then go to the home screen.
b. when entering the Gallery, only shows photos taken before i deleted the bloatware. all photos n videos taken after, don't show up at all. also all application that uses the Gallery, like Camera & whatsapp, only show those files taken before "it" happens.
c. from the titanium backup app, it only shows only 10 or less application (actually it shoud be more than 30 i guess if i look on the titanium backup folder using x-plore file manager app for android)
d. if i connect it to pc, the htc sync app says no HTC device detected (it's detected before). on windows explorer, the phone is detected but i can only view files before i deleted the bloatware, and i can't do any file copy paste to the phone's internal memory.
it can be noted that, all files exist after i deleted the bloatware (photos, videos, file document like excel word pdf that i downloaded) are shown with Quickpic app, android file manager app like x-plore, astro, ES file explorer and i can delete, copy or move all the files within the phone's internal memory.
Can anyone help please, especially the second point, because now i can't backed up my phone to PC and can't added files for example copying Papago's files for navigation that i have downloaded via PC. i need to back it up so i can delete those files in the phone memory so i can have more space for taken any new photos videos or document.