1) First perform an uninstall of the MMX/Mobistel drivers you already have on*
your P.C. Install the drivers again.*
2) On the PC/Laptop, start SP flash tool and select the right scatter from the factory stock A110 ROM.*un-tick*all except the first five (Preloader, DSP_BL, MBR, EBR1, UBOOT) + CWM recovery (You should have replaced default recovery with CWM recovery in the ROM folder). Click “Firmware-upgrade, Download.
3) With battery taken off from your phone connect it to the PC/Lap using the USB cable.
4) If your battery was having good charge when you were bricked, you can now power on to recovery mode and flash your CWM saved ROM or any other ROM.
5) If your battery was low, when you were bricked, leave it to charge for an hour before attempting to flash the entire stock ROM through SP flash or CWM.
Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using XDA Premium 4 mobile app