Xperia Z Ultra Videos Coming Soon!

Search This thread

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Hey guys, You may have noticed that ive been posting a few posts here and there and I also have a YouTube Channel Which is JackHasAnLG

Im going to start making more Xperia Z Ultra videos soon, Ive already got this one

Just a quick Unboxing

Reviews, Custom Roms and more to come, let me know if theres anything in specific you want to see

:p

J

Reactions: shaolin95

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
mmmmm not sure, I used to have a Note 1 channel showing things others werent showing at the time like PS3 connectivity to run emulators, etc.
Maybe small videos showing people how easy it is to use the PS3 controller with it, some of the small apps that maybe people is not familar with to show what the phone can do before being big! :D

Car holder, etc.
Maybe others will give more ideas but surely testing new ROMS will give you a nice following for people that prefer to wait before flashing new stuff :D
Oh a maybe some detailed flashing guide. .....hey you ask for more :D

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
mmmmm not sure, I used to have a Note 1 channel showing things others werent showing at the time like PS3 connectivity to run emulators, etc.
Maybe small videos showing people how easy it is to use the PS3 controller with it, some of the small apps that maybe people is not familar with to show what the phone can do before being big! :D

Car holder, etc.
Maybe others will give more ideas but surely testing new ROMS will give you a nice following for people that prefer to wait before flashing new stuff :D
Oh a maybe some detailed flashing guide. .....hey you ask for more :D

Aha brilliant! It just so happens I have a PS3 controller

Ill have to get to work with some of these ideas, I wish more people would look at the thread and comment, its like a ghost time with the device

J

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012
Aha brilliant! It just so happens I have a PS3 controller

Ill have to get to work with some of these ideas, I wish more people would look at the thread and comment, its like a ghost time with the device

J

I'd love it if you can take a look at the rooting 290 with a locked bootloader thread and make a video detailing the process from recovery up until it is fully functioning - so all the flashing, wiping, etc.

Thanks so much.

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012
Oh okay Rooting 4.3 with a locked bootloader, cool :p

Are there any methods to un-root? as I havent looked and once im rooted ill un root and do a video of that, plus i have no need for root at this point :)

I successfully unrooted 532 by simply going into SuperSU and choosing to uninstall through there.

Not sure if the same applies to .290 - but I can't imagine why it wouldn't?

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012
Thats true, I forgot about the SU app letting you un root via it, its pretty cool :p is that really worth a video though? haha

J

I think that's pretty straightforward - unless you get bored and want an additional video to add to the collection. lol.

I've been following the methods posted in the Locked BL rooted 290 thread - just not familiar with flashing to the extent I'd like which is why I was hoping for a video that goes through the process step-by-step from rooting .532, to installing recovery, to all the flashing and ultimately to having a fully working pre-rooted .290 ROM without any boot loops or booting issues.

You could technically start from the downgrading from .290 part if you wanted to make it a complete overview - but I think most people are able to downgrade from .290 to .532 without a problem - the complications arise when trying to go back to a rooted .290

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
I think that's pretty straightforward - unless you get bored and want an additional video to add to the collection. lol.

I've been following the methods posted in the Locked BL rooted 290 thread - just not familiar with flashing to the extent I'd like which is why I was hoping for a video that goes through the process step-by-step from rooting .532, to installing recovery, to all the flashing and ultimately to having a fully working pre-rooted .290 ROM without any boot loops or booting issues.

You could technically start from the downgrading from .290 part if you wanted to make it a complete overview - but I think most people are able to downgrade from .290 to .532 without a problem - the complications arise when trying to go back to a rooted .290

I dont see why sony make it so hard. I had a galaxy S3 beforehand, a nexus 4 and even my older LG 2X just plugged into a computer, USB debugging and a piece of software and that was it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, You may have noticed that ive been posting a few posts here and there and I also have a YouTube Channel Which is JackHasAnLG

Im going to start making more Xperia Z Ultra videos soon, Ive already got this one

Just a quick Unboxing

Reviews, Custom Roms and more to come, let me know if theres anything in specific you want to see

J