Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 885

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
But why all these same topic on Android L man? :D
Then, if moto e, its presentation, it was confirmed that it will have "at least 1 update after 443/444" how will can moto g not have the L version? It's a bit nonsense i think.

Last edited:

wts1

Nov 1, 2011
But why all these same topic on Android L man? :D
Then, if moto e, its presentation, it was confirmed that it will have "at least 1 update after 443/444" how will can moto g not have the L version? It's a bit nonsense i think.

i dont really know , for example i had lg l9 and that was weird cause some lower stages devices gets newer softwares and there wasnt for my model so idk .. :) i really dont know how moto is working , also i said that about moto e and they respond that's not official page so we cant confirm somethink like that ...

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
i dont really know , for example i had lg l9 and that was weird cause some lower stages devices gets newer softwares and there wasnt for my model so idk .. :) i really dont know how moto is working , also i said that about moto e and they respond that's not official page so we cant confirm somethink like that ...

We will have also the possibility to flash a custom based L rom, so it will be not a big problem in case :good:

Reactions: xenas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stop those moronic threads,of course Moto G will get L.
    Well yes antoher android l topic , so i just chatted with motorola :

We will have also the possibility to flash a custom based L rom, so it will be not a big problem in case :good:
    Definitely.. MOTO G will get Android L. Just wait for official announcement...

Sent from my XT1033