[Q] Quiet Hours possible on Sense?

Search This thread

saepak

May 5, 2009
So I was wondering if it is possible to get CM's wonderful Quiet Hours onto Sense? If not what is an app that works like the Quiet Hours setting. I love the Sense battery, wifi and over all stability, but I really hate having to mute my notifications everytime I go to bed and then have to remember to turn that volume back up. I have to keep the ringer active at night. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Saepak

garywojdan81

Aug 10, 2010
What about the native Do Not Disturb that's built into Sense 6?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

brholt6

Oct 10, 2013
Well for one it turns off the ringer. Second it is a manual act each night and morning. There iss no from X time to X time setting. Thanks though.
You can definitely schedule the DND feature for certain times. As far as the ringer goes, you can select any (or all) contacts to bypass the DND mode.

5f55abe4e1b86e34f518c758b962dccd.jpg

Reactions: saepak

saepak

May 5, 2009
You can definitely schedule the DND feature for certain times. As far as the ringer goes, you can select any (or all) contacts to bypass the DND mode.
]

Thanks. I had to add it to EQS because the rom I'm on I couldn't figure out how to get it to give me settings. I have it set. Testing tonight to see if it works.

Reactions: brholt6

DangerousDave

Oct 31, 2010
Minnesota
So I was wondering if it is possible to get CM's wonderful Quiet Hours onto Sense? If not what is an app that works like the Quiet Hours setting. I love the Sense battery, wifi and over all stability, but I really hate having to mute my notifications everytime I go to bed and then have to remember to turn that volume back up. I have to keep the ringer active at night. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Saepak

I use a free app from the Playstore called Timeriffic to set times for many things.
Very easy to configure. One gap it has is it seems to think the ringer volume and notification volume are linked.
If that is not an issue for you give it a shot I think you will like it.

Reactions: saepak

saepak

May 5, 2009
Thanks I will look into it. The DND is working out well now that I figured it out. Thanks everyone for your help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well for one it turns off the ringer. Second it is a manual act each night and morning. There iss no from X time to X time setting. Thanks though.

5f55abe4e1b86e34f518c758b962dccd.jpg
    ]

Thanks. I had to add it to EQS because the rom I'm on I couldn't figure out how to get it to give me settings. I have it set. Testing tonight to see if it works.

Saepak

I use a free app from the Playstore called Timeriffic to set times for many things.
    Very easy to configure. One gap it has is it seems to think the ringer volume and notification volume are linked.
    If that is not an issue for you give it a shot I think you will like it.