• Custom Wifi and Signal Bar Icons
  • Custom Dropdown Menu
  • Removed Location Icon From Statusbar

DOWNLOAD

previewblue.png

Last edited:

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
And I just switched to nils Rom the day this is posted haha. Great job mike. Nice to see you back bro

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

who MIKE D

Inactive Recognized Themer
Mar 13, 2011
Central, Florida
And I just switched to nils Rom the day this is posted haha. Great job mike. Nice to see you back bro

Hahaha, everytime i finally post something you change Roms right before i post it!

Yeah, i never noticed how good the Rezound community was until i went to the Gnex forum.... there is no thanks over there! Plus Samsung sucks ass... the quality is just terrible all around!

derickmc

Jun 18, 2010
Nampa, ID
a Request, if I may:

Stock RED battery with % and the red "glowing" 4g icon would be very greatly appreciated! Thank You!

who MIKE D

Mar 13, 2011
Central, Florida
a Request, if I may:

Stock RED battery with % and the red "glowing" 4g icon would be very greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Do you know how to open apks and replace files? If so I believe you can take flyhalf's red battery icons and throw them in there along with the glowing 4g icon

I would make it but, I don't use other peoples files in my mods man...oh and plus I'm not even using this phone right now lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

derickmc

Jun 18, 2010
Nampa, ID
Do you know how to open apks and replace files? If so I believe you can take flyhalf's red battery icons and throw them in there along with the glowing 4g icon

I would make it but, I don't use other peoples files in my mods man...oh and plus I'm not even using this phone right now lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

No I don't know how to do that. Suppose I could learn though. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

who MIKE D

Mar 13, 2011
Central, Florida
I get you, and appreciate what you do for us
How would I change the color of the text? Is it in an xml?

I know man, i like everyone that comments and thanks me... i hate everyone else who doesn't thank me but uses my mods hahaha

And yes you would have to decompile and edit a few xml files

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
I know man, i like everyone that comments and thanks me... i hate everyone else who doesn't thank me but uses my mods hahaha

And yes you would have to decompile and edit a few xml files

I know I switch every time haha but I think I thanked every post you made here as homage for all the r tards who don't thank you enough hehe

Reactions: who MIKE D

Top Liked Posts