[Sprint] Introduction Thread - Hi!!

Search This thread

Comando156

Mar 21, 2010
Kansas City
Hi, My name is Terry, from KC, and like others I'm coming from the orig. epic4g to the gs3. Looking foward to what I think will be the most highly developed for android phone to date. Let's rock.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
Jon, Lilburn GA (45 miles NE Atlanta)

coming from Epic 4G.
I helped the CM9 guys with Testing/FAQ and support, RandomROM tester and helped where ever else I could :D

I have developed a new disease; UPSidus - symptoms include - every noise sounds like the UPS truck that is delivering your SG3.

the cure - SG3 in hand .. wait was that the UPS tru .. damn nope.

Reactions: KennyG123

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Still debating on whether to actually get this phone might wait until I see how development is coming along some of you probably know me from the og epic and the epic touch.
Pretty happy with the gnex but the inner nerd can't resist newer specs :eek: .... then again nexus will get jelly first but I'm also waiting to see what Google announces for jelly if its nothing major will make it even harder not to get the s3 :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NO BAD iSAINT! Resist it... remember it comes with touchwiz OooooOoOOOOOoo.
Nah but I was considering myself but once a nexus always a nexus. :) besides I want some jelly bean. Hold off until the next nexus :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: iSaint

-SpeedofSound-

Jun 16, 2011
Memphis, TN
Hello everyone...I am Rob from South Texas. I am an official member of Flash-a-holics Anonymous...LOL. I am coming from the Epic 4g to the SGIII. I am an application and web site programmer & developer and also a systems security tech. I helped out in the Epic 4g forum section when I could.
I have been trying to pre order SGIII from Sprint online and orders kept being closed. Just called the local Sprint store and they said their orders were delayed until next week, but when they come in next week they will have about 5 or 6 extra that are unspoken for...I am getting in the truck now to go reserve mine. Hopefully will have it next week....can't wait! :D

Cheers!

shane6374

Jun 23, 2009
Minneapolis
Jon, Lilburn GA (45 miles NE Atlanta)

coming from Epic 4G.
I helped the CM9 guys with Testing/FAQ and support, RandomROM tester and helped where ever else I could :D

I have developed a new disease; UPSidus - symptoms include - every noise sounds like the UPS truck that is delivering your SG3.

the cure - SG3 in hand .. wait was that the UPS tru .. damn nope.

I just saw a big brown truck outside!

Damn garbage man.

Reactions: jdelano

rgregg504

Sep 22, 2010
Hi I'm Rich from New Jersey my phone should be waiting when i get home from work and I'm a flashaholic so um is there anything to flash yet:eek:
j/k
Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
NO BAD iSAINT! Resist it... remember it comes with touchwiz OooooOoOOOOOoo.
Nah but I was considering myself but once a nexus always a nexus. :) besides I want some jelly bean. Hold off until the next nexus :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Go back to your Nexus forum hater troll....burn him!

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Reactions: pathtologos

dimil

Sep 19, 2009
Looong time lurker here.

I am coming from Touch Pro 2, that feels like going to die on me any second now.

Unix/Linux sysadmin for 15+ years, looking forward to root the device and get in shell :)

The package has arived and sitting pretty at home, but I am still at work now...

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
hey names tyler just got my S III in the mail looked at the internal specs saw we have the new adreno 225 gpu in it played desert sands am liking this phone hope to develop a bit for you guys never touched ics kernels but how hard can it be haha

redline57

Mar 26, 2011
MIAMI
Fredy here,
White 16g Ver. Got it today
Coming from nexus s 4g
VGOMEZ Rom tester - Spanish translator for autokiller memory optimizers
Learning my way fun projects
Also roku channel dev.. on the making lol
My second toy
ARCHOS 70IT 250GB

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

Last edited:

qbking77

Dec 2, 2010
Chicago
Name is Tim, also known as qbking77!
Loving my GSIII so far (for about 2 hours). I make how to vids for devices! Check out my channel if you haven't!

I got the White 16gb version. Happy to be here!

Reactions: jdelano

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Loving my GSIII so far (for about 2 hours). I make how to vids for devices! Check out my channel if you haven't!

Lurking and still deciding if I should use my last upgrade. I would have had one if they were in the Sprint store today. :(
Oh yeah, my name is John and I basically troll a lot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

edisepic

Jun 11, 2010
Johnston, RI
hi I'm Eddie hence EdisEPIC I've had the og evo 4g, nexus s 4g, evo 3d, epic 4G touch, the galaxy nexus 4G and now the S3 and I look forward to rooted this bad boy and running a new rom everyday

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA

edisepic

Jun 11, 2010
Johnston, RI

oo crap its qbking77 I watch you videos all the time. I'm hoping for some excellent videos and how toos. I hope you enjoyed your vacation

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm Kenny...a drug addict and alcoholic.

Whoops...wrong room!

Hey all! Hope to be getting my S3 on July 1st providing they have some in stock. Coming from the Samsung Epic with a ROM and some themes developed. Will be lurking until I get my phone so I. Can keep up on what's going on.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
    Since most of us have been around awhile you probably have seen these before.

I'll start.

I'm Shane, coming from the Nexus S 4G, then the Epic4G before that. I hope to be theming TW for this device as well as continuing to work on my theme chooser stuff.
    I'm from the ns4g and the og epic just like Shane. Glad to see you here. I can't wait to see Shane's theming magic on the gs3.

I am new to LG Nitro but I used to have a Atrix 4G, Iphone 3S(sorry) and Dell streak before this. I had unlocked and heavily modded Atrix 4G and Dell Streak before this before switching to the 4G LTE network phone.

It came down to between LG Nitro, SG Skyrocket and SGIII but I picked this phone because it was cheap and it looked like it had the similar specs. I think we have found a goldmine here with LG Nitro because it has a better screen than Skyrocket and is a lot cheaper.. surprised this phone did not sell well..Oh well..

What is most efficient ROM in this phone?

epic_fail-400x3202.jpg
    Hey Shane ,I feel as if we've met.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Lol, I think we have.