[13-09-2010]-NEW BUILD-[WWE] [Lite=40MB] Laurenti's ROM WM 6.5.3-23138 v1

Search This thread

bpratap

Jan 20, 2009
again done the best job master chef.........hats off to you
i'll try this rom in the morning itself...

just one thing i want from u master...any 3g video dialer which supports landscape mode, i have tried many dialers but with no luck

so master plz arrange one such dialer for the users of your great roms.

laurenti

Jul 16, 2009
Buzau
Update 14.07.2010 - 23128 v2

Almost the same as v1, but I removed some unnecessary files (packages). Link in 1st post.

Mr.Scorpion

Oct 25, 2009
Kaunas
Installed new 14.07.2010 - 23128 v2 ROM
1. no Windows Default item in Home screen configuration after cab install
2. no sd card encryption control

P.S. Why you updating an old WM 6.5.3 ? When 23569 v6 will be updated ?

Last edited:

bpratap

Jan 20, 2009
Installed new 14.07.2010 - 23128 v2 ROM
1. no Windows Default item in Home screen configuration after cab install
2. no sd card encryption control

P.S. Why you updating an old WM 6.5.3 ? When 23569 v6 will be updated ?
same problem is with me too
plus the illumination setting and sim manager is also not there

@ Laurenti:- otherwise your rom is the best and i really like this build because of some cool features like when we press power button then we can see slide to turnoff, restart etc and especially closing the applications completely by clicking on x button......this is just awesum.

brother plz keep in mind about my request of landscape dialer.

kaybest

Apr 2, 2008
lagos
Camera Button

Hello Laurenti, I will like to congratulate you on yet another great job, for me this new rom is very close to perfection, the only thing I will like to bring to your notice is the camera button is not opening the camera software, but the icon in Pictures and Videos, open the program fine, so plz can you make a cab that can fix the camera button to do its job:D

laurenti

Jul 16, 2009
Buzau
Hello Laurenti, I will like to congratulate you on yet another great job, for me this new rom is very close to perfection, the only thing I will like to bring to your notice is the camera button is not opening the camera software, but the icon in Pictures and Videos, open the program fine, so plz can you make a cab that can fix the camera button to do its job:D

You clean the registry? It's a value entry that seems not good, but if you delete it then camera button won't work (" camerarunner.exe not found ").

Mr.Scorpion

Oct 25, 2009
Kaunas
Something really worng wit this ROM. It's like GSM part of the software hangs and I can't receive nor make any calls. After soft-reset everything works fine for some time. May bye its Extendir's fault or some wrong with settings in registry, power management ? Going to try different ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this is really one of the faster and smoother roms out there compared to all the others out there. unfortunately it's also one with no more updates