[Q] WhatsApp problem!!

Search This thread

djbenny1

Apr 9, 2011
Guys - this problem is driving me up the wall.

I've tried for hours to fix it, but can't find a solution.

When in WhatsApp, when I click the paperclip to attach, then Gallery, it takes me to the "WhatsApp gallery" thing which has all my photos etc. in it. Using the 3 dot menu I can then also choose to go to HTC Gallery or Google Photos instead. That's all fine.

However, when I select an image in the "WhatsApp gallery" and hit the send button, it WILL NOT send no matter what I do. It just returns to that "WhatsApp gallery" home screen with all the folders.

The ridiculous thing is if, by using the 3 dot button and selecting one, I go to either HTC Gallery or Google Photos, I can send anything just fine.

It is simply this stupid intermediate screen that doesn't work!!!!

What is it? And how can I fix it / get rid of it / set default to HTC Gallery?

I've tried clearing data for Gallery & WhatsApp, uninstalling WhatsApp, installing WhatsApp+, moving DCIM folder contents around - you name it, I've tried it to the best of my knowledge.

Please someone tell me what the problem is here, because although it's a very small thing, I use it daily and it's driving me mad!!

Thanks

fanbogo

Mar 28, 2010
Manchester
OnePlus 8T
Hey, can you try change rom and check again?
when im using Viper i have streaming online video problems but i dont have this problem with InsertCoin, but with InsertCoin i got sometimes reboots :D

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2