Alternate Ebook reader for galaxy tab 10.1

Search This thread

arashtarafar

Sep 26, 2010
Hi friends, I want to introduce an alternative for Samsung Ebook reader that works on ICS and JB custom ROMs too! its name is Mantano Reader...
I use it on my MIUI ROM and it works just fine, besides, it has many other features that other Ebook readers might not have...:D
It's a paid APP I think, that's why I haven't put it here. I'm in Iran where we are never used to pay for applications, we can't if we want though. so don't blame me.

Last edited:
Reactions: zohaibattari

arashtarafar

Sep 26, 2010
Hey friend, I know that ;)
But when you see how many people come to this forum in search of Ebook readers, you won't object this, take a look around in the forum, there is at lease 2 active threads about this. my first thread about this was in the original tab forum and about Samsung Ebook reader, but that only worked on official ICS according to the feedbacks, but this one works on any build, try for yourself... I am still using it, works fine still:good:

serosis

May 20, 2012
Hi friends, I want to introduce an alternative for Samsung Ebook reader that works on ICS and JB custom ROMs too! its name is Mantano Reader...
I use it on my MIUI ROM and it works just fine, besides, it has many other features that other Ebook readers might not have...:D
It's a paid APP I think, that's why I haven't put it here. I'm in Iran where we are never used to pay for applications, we can't if we want though. so don't blame me.

Well seo has ported eBooks and MyFiles to work without TouchWiz. No way I am going to switch now.

Besides, I have tried Mantano. Not my cup of tea.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.