Free Apps from the Xperia Lounge ( AVAILABLE TILL 7/31/2014)

Search This thread

FahmyAbou

Dec 30, 2013
Vienna
Sony is offering some apps and games exclusive for Z1, Z1s and Z2 owners. It is said that they are worth 350$, and they are quite good apps.

Garmin, Full Suite [Xperia Z2 only]
• OfficeSuite Pro Full version (available)
• Box 50GB for life (available)
• Evernote premium, 3mths (available)
• Bitcasa 1TB storage, 3mths (available)
• 10 Xperia themes (available)
• Social live premium, 1mth (Available from 1 June to 30 June 2014)
• Three additional games and apps (not yet)

Just open the xperia lounge app, log in or sign up and the contents should be displayed. Enjoy it.

The apps are available until Tuesday, 31st July.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/05/01/entertainment-and-app-experiences-all-free-with-xperia-z2/

Last edited:

XxLordxX

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 11, 2011
Campinas
Never from Brazil!

Abraços!
Enviado do meu XZ1 usando XZ1 Sensation by Ogunja.
Se a minha ajuda foi útil, basta clicar em thanks!

Hey friend,

Actually we already have access to it ?. My Z1 is carrier unlocked, had the apps since yesterday, try clearing Xperia Lounge data and try again ;).

~Lord

"All I ever needed was a little piece of hope" - World of Fantasy (Helloween)
Sent from my Xperia Z1

ckai

May 12, 2011
What are the 10 themes? I doubt we'll get the movies either. Aren't they normally only for the US?

scoobdude

Jan 8, 2008
The office is a trial
*correction* seems it is unlocked and I can find no information in regards to it being a trial.

The themes are all available free already

The music is one song a day through music unlimited

Sent from my C6916 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

gandalf_grey91

Dec 16, 2011
Bitcasa free for 3 month? Social Live free for 1 month? Themes that are already free available for free? Officesuite Pro is a 7 day trial? Nothing else avaliable for me, no "3 additional apps and games". That is not just disappointing, that is downright insulting. Shame on you, Sony.

Reactions: Lord Takyon

drakic

Sep 4, 2007
Bitcasa free for 3 month? Social Live free for 1 month? Themes that are already free available for free? Officesuite Pro is a 7 day trial? Nothing else avaliable for me, no "3 additional apps and games". That is not just disappointing, that is downright insulting. Shame on you, Sony.

officesuite is registered version, so its not 7day trial

gandalf_grey91

Dec 16, 2011

I've installed it today and after I opened it the first time the app connected to the Internet and was activated. I can't relate to your experience

Many Thanks, guys. I read your replies and reinstalled the app while connected to wifi (previously I turned on wifi only after the box popped up asking me to pay or enter activation code) and the app only flashed the pay activation box at me. Checked the status and it now says registered. Also previously, I had disabled the pre-installed free version before installing the pro version, this time I left it installed and enabled.

My office suite is also only trial, obtained via app.

Give the method described above a try.

Reactions: Lord Takyon

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
Many Thanks, guys. I read your replies and reinstalled the app while connected to wifi (previously I turned on wifi only after the box popped up asking me to pay or enter activation code) and the app only flashed the pay activation box at me. Checked the status and it now says registered. Also previously, I had disabled the pre-installed free version before installing the pro version, this time I left it installed and enabled.

Give the method described above a try.

Worked a treat :)

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Never from Brazil!

Abraços!
    Enviado do meu XZ1 usando XZ1 Sensation by Ogunja.
    Se a minha ajuda foi útil, basta clicar em thanks!

Just change the lenguage in xperia lounge settings :p

I've installed it today and after I opened it the first time the app connected to the Internet and was activated. I can't relate to your experience