What's causing my app drawer problem?

Search This thread

BCH/HTC

Sep 23, 2012
Hey guys.
About a few times a day whenever I go into my app drawer everything seems to "blacked out". Icons are barely visible but if I simply back out and re-enter, everything is back to normal.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-27-23-27-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-01-27-23-27-59.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 6,936

BCH/HTC

Sep 23, 2012
Gotcha. Thanks.:cowboy: It's strange though, I've been running the same Insertcoin ROM for months and it just started to show up less than a week ago. N

schmeggy929

Recognized Themer
Apr 13, 2008
New Jersey
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey guys.
About a few times a day whenever I go into my app drawer everything seems to "blacked out". Icons are barely visible but if I simply back out and re-enter, everything is back to normal.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Need to go into Settings/Developer Options/Advanced/
Scroll down and make sure Window animation, Transition animation and Animator duration scales are set to 1x. And also make sure Animation is checked.

Reactions: BCH/HTC

BCH/HTC

Sep 23, 2012
Yep. That was it. My window animation scale was on. 5. I must've been in there and turned 'em down and forgot.

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's a. bug with sense 5.5 4.3

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hey guys.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Need to go into Settings/Developer Options/Advanced/
    Scroll down and make sure Window animation, Transition animation and Animator duration scales are set to 1x. And also make sure Animation is checked.