Unofficial [Universal KK BL] AOSB Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MajorTom_

Feb 17, 2011
Is it okay to assume that there's no way to get the latest version that was up this morning?

cantevengo

Jun 11, 2008
+1 for the themed ROM - by far one of the best aosp Roms for the Note 3

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
I just want to say thanks to everyone who supported this! :) and a HUGE thanks to Kenzolo for the help and the AOSB team! And all the the other devs!

Moderator please close thread.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just a FYI, the report button will work a lot faster. I am only here for a cleanup report but came across this.

Thread had a massive cleaning. Members when a developer leaves, it's their choice as to why, when and how. As for removing his links, also his choice.
If a developer asks to have his work removed, it should be done immediately and without question; the same is true for when they remove the work themselves.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just want to say thanks to everyone who supported this! :) and a HUGE thanks to Kenzolo for the help and the AOSB team! And all the the other devs!

Moderator please close thread.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Just a FYI, the report button will work a lot faster. I am only here for a cleanup report but came across this.

Thread had a massive cleaning. Members when a developer leaves, it's their choice as to why, when and how. As for removing his links, also his choice.
    If a developer asks to have his work removed, it should be done immediately and without question; the same is true for when they remove the work themselves.

Thank you.

Thread closed.
    people could also build their own roms. building right now. hopefully things go well. there are plenty of guides out there. Thank you @tattooboy for the inspiration. Sorry to see him go.
    So how many posts until someone asks about spen features and we have to link them to the thread. I'm betting by the end of the day tomorrow someone will have asked. Any takers,?

Thread has been cleaned. Let's avoid touchy subjects and keep things respectful.

What is this feature?

that you can see the environment through the camera while you type ;)