[Q] How to flash original firmware?

Search This thread

FailWhale20

Nov 2, 2012
Can someone please give/link me a detailed tutorial on how to flash the original firmware?

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I've just unrooted my optimus 2x using superoneclick. Also, it's been a very long time since I flashed a custom ROM, so I have no memory of what ROM I'm currently on.

Thank you.

manueltts

Jul 23, 2012
Santiago
Can someone please give/link me a detailed tutorial on how to flash the original firmware?

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but I've just unrooted my optimus 2x using superoneclick. Also, it's been a very long time since I flashed a custom ROM, so I have no memory of what ROM I'm currently on.

Thank you.

Surely this would help: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2020737. Look for options 6 & 7 (maybe 5 would be useful too). And... use the search engine.

Cheers!
Manuel.

Reactions: FailWhale20

sriver_fx

Sep 23, 2011
thessaloniki
flash original firmware

I suggest you to flash the original firmware with smartflash (p990 edition).
I try all other methods but i found smartflash more easy than the others.

Reactions: FailWhale20

FailWhale20

Nov 2, 2012
Thanks for the responses guys, it's helped me take a few steps towards the goal :D

However, I'd like to ask another question regarding the baseband, and yes, I HAVE read over tonyp's brilliant thread about it, but I'd like to clear something up.

My Optimus 2x was parallel imported, but I have no idea what country it was imported from. Tonyp says in his FAQ that he doesn't think it matters what country's stock ROM firmware and BB you install, so can I truly install any country's firmware, and then use the GetRIL app? It's not like I must install firmware from the country closest to mine (New Zealand) or anything right?

Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you.

Surely this would help: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2020737. Look for options 6 & 7 (maybe 5 would be useful too). And... use the search engine.

Cheers!
    Manuel.
    flash original firmware

I suggest you to flash the original firmware with smartflash (p990 edition).
    I try all other methods but i found smartflash more easy than the others.