AccuWeather for Nexus 5

Search This thread

darksidegi

Nov 28, 2012
Hello guys! I'm looking for the weather widget of the LG G2 or the accuweather of the samsung devices. I only found a porting of the LG OG weather widget, but it's a 4x2 and I need a 5x2 (the widget is not resizable). If you can post a LG G2 weather port, it will be awesome!
Best regards :)

JoaoPaulo

Feb 9, 2013
Porto
Hello guys! I'm looking for the weather widget of the LG G2 or the accuweather of the samsung devices. I only found a porting of the LG OG weather widget, but it's a 4x2 and I need a 5x2 (the widget is not resizable). If you can post a LG G2 weather port, it will be awesome!

+1

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

W

Wolzow

Why use AccuWeather? Use GoWeather - IMO is lot better. I had AW weather on S3 and hated it.

W

Wolzow

If someone likes AW Samsumg wiget, his choice. I recommend Go, because IMO is prettier. Key word - in my opinion.

PS Use what you want, EOT

Last edited:

twister99403

Oct 4, 2010
Lewiston, ID

Beautiful widgets you can make look how you want and in pretty much any size

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
AccuWeather has their patented RealFeel equation that is quite useful. That's my attraction to their service.

I, too, would like a nice looking widget that uses their info, including the RealFeel temp.

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
AccuWeather has their patented RealFeel equation that is quite useful. That's my attraction to their service.

I, too, would like a nice looking widget that uses their info, including the RealFeel temp.

Last I tried BW it has the option to set accuweather as the source. When you do you get real feel.

Top Liked Posts