Battery issue

Search This thread

Chelshady

Aug 5, 2014
My mobile's battery is driving me crazy.. it ends so fast .. Doesnt make it through out the whole day .. Always using wifi even when i am sleeping but i dont believe it's the problem .. Any suggestions ?

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Free mobile app

Chelshady

Aug 5, 2014
1408011132156.jpg
This is the battery stats

Schlengge

Sep 11, 2012
Berlin
Yes.
Something prevents your phone from going into Deep Sleep. Because 51% awake is way too high.
But it seems not to be an app which is causing this.

Other users who had this problem often solved it by disabling the location services or sometimes by just restarting the phone.

If you want to, you can read through this http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...no-apparent-wakelocks-android-4-3-update.html
Should not matter that this is about Nexus 4.

Last edited:

Chelshady

Aug 5, 2014
Yes.
Something prevents your phone from going into Deep Sleep. Because 51% awake is way too high.
But it seems not to be an app which is causing this.

Other users who had this problem often solved it by disabling the location services or sometimes by just restarting the phone.

If you want to, you can read through this http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...no-apparent-wakelocks-android-4-3-update.html
Should not matter that this is about Nexus 4.

Hey mate , in settings im sure location is off :/

Chelshady

Aug 5, 2014
I just meant that you need to install the app, charge your phone, and then let it discharge to about 10% of your battery. When on 10%, go into the app, go under Kernel wakelocks and Partial wakelocks, and send us screenshots of those.

Okaaay its easy i will make it as its charged fully

Chelshady

Aug 5, 2014
I just meant that you need to install the app, charge your phone, and then let it discharge to about 10% of your battery. When on 10%, go into the app, go under Kernel wakelocks and Partial wakelocks, and send us screenshots of those.

You need after 10% using my normal usage or sleeping?

Chelshady

Aug 5, 2014

1408091560560.jpg

Those are the stats