[03/09/2012] mwakiousRUNNINGrom® v.10 (k:fikret,sense3.5,HW acc)

In next version (6.x),would you like:

• icons from version 5.x.x

Votes: 104 20.9%
  • stock icons

Votes: 287 57.6%
  • i don't care

Votes: 107 21.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

bazzcruise

Dec 23, 2007
Dear mwakious
really many thanks . but please help me to make me happy with your rom :
first problem : whene i make clear the task bar give me fc
second problem : Arabic letters uncorrelated ( separate )

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When There is Alchemy There is Love ..
    When There is Love There is Care ..
    This is When mwakiousSENSEroms® come!

16bmx6h.png

Index:
    Post #1: Intro, Info about the ROM & screen-shots/video.
    Post #2: Change Log, "Thank you" & Bugs' List.
    Post #3: Installation Guides, Required Partitions' Sizes & Important Installation Notes !
    Post #4: Frequently Asked Questions.
    Post #5: Downloads.
    Post #6: Add-on's, Tips & Tricks & Recovery Packs.

Intro:
    After cooking and making mwakiousROM® based on MIUI and making MwakiousFlyingROM® (MFR®) HC for HTC Flyer and mwakiousSENSETIONALrom® I have decided to create a second sense based ROM. YOU ASKED FOR IT, I MADE IT!

I wanted to create one version that has (almost) everything, stable(every day use), quick(no blocks and glitches) and nice.That's why a searched and added all the good ingredients that I could find .. ALWAYS Fresh Stuff ! .. That's My Cooking !!

I went to the store(xda), I bought meat(a good base for the build), I bought sauce (the kernel,thanks to all kernel devs), and I have selected vegetables (files from every ROM/Build that I found). I put everything in a pot (kitchen) and there it is .....mwakiousRUNNINGrom® .
    This ROM is based on the great work of the top chef dungphp and other great cooks!

I did not create any files! I just cooked or adjusted them to fit the HD2, so I have to THANK the creators of some of the files that i use!!(they are so many that if I write them all I will not finish…haha)

Information About This ROM:
    1- This ROM is optimized for cLK & Magldr.
    2- Follow me on for latest updates about my ROM.
    3- PLEASE do not post or re-upload my ROM, or make mirrors without my permission (to control the downloads).
    4- Kernels used in this ROM are: Tytung r14, HierOS & Dorimanx.
    5- We, me & the creators, take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your phone, by downloading this ROM you agree that everything is made at your very own risk.

Change Log:

a very big thanks to AngryDinosaur and walidhazem for the perfect contribut in beta testing on versions 8.1 and 8.2 and 8.3,they have been a great help!!so thank them too
    BBOOTANIMATION - FROM Pacattack!!SO GIVE HIM A THANKS TO!!
    DOWNANIMATION is from 2thesound so thank him to!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION

DISCLAIMER

This product is free to use at your own risk. Donations are always welcomed! We take NO responsibility for any
    conflict, fault, or damage caused by this product. No warranties implied or
    otherwise are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while
    testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use and Distribution​

1. You are free to distribe this ROM, but only WITH LINK to official source and download links have to be mine(you'll find them in official source)
    (under official source we are considering my xda thread)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1282281
    2. You must NOT use any components from this ROM or any of my fixes or the ROM as base,read point 12 XDA rules
    2. NO changelog before the release of the ROM
    3. The changlog would be complete at the release of the ROM but details would be added only one week after the release(if needed).....

During this period we will collect feedback for future development & improvements of mwakious ROM series.

Because some persons do not respect our work and our time that we spend(and its not a little)we have added these rules on changelog and on the rom policy: (for details go on post #4 in official source)
    WE WOULD CHANGE THESE RULES WHEN SOME PERSONS START TO RESPECT THE CHEFS....
    Please respect our work.

END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    thank you for using my ROM, mwakious

do NOT port or share my mwakiousSOUNDenhancement ALL GEN or mwakiousSOUNDenhancement OVERLOADED ALL GEN &
    mwakiousCAMmod ALL GEN or mwakiousSYSTEMmanagment or use my rom as base without my permission! NO permission is given(read point 12 on XDA rules)

CHANGELOG v10 :

FIRST ROM SENSE 3.5 FOR HTC HD2 WITH FULL HW ACC and 3D!!!

--no more aroma,now MAGLD and clk are seperated

--re-wrote permissions

--re-wrote scripts

--added swipe in QS (TY kane159)

--NEW! mwakiousSYSTEMmanagment v.2 for HD2 NEW SYSTEM MANAGMENT/improvements with many deep system improvements! And very important system fixes/changes!!(ty mwakious)
    #zram integrated and active if you want it just create a swap partition
    #faster system
    #many new adds/improvements
    #good battery
    #good system managment

--NEW!mwakiousCAMmod GEN1 for HD2 v.1.1 BRAND NEW MODE (ty mwakious)
    #fixed yellow/green on photos
    #photo improvments
    #taking pictures is faster
    #very good quality even in dark
    #recording sound is clear

--NEW!mwakiousSOUNDenhancement OVERLOADED GEN1 for HD2 v.1.1 (ty mwakious)
    #improved beats/speaker/headphonesSRS , need to finish DOLBY
    #incredible sound on SRS enhancement on movies playback, need to finish beats->for now it wont work

-ONLY 1 kernel so no confusion now!!
    -optimized the rom for fikert 2.16
    -NEW! soft HW acc v2 (100% HW acc but no preview on skins,but NO more fc's),better game support,weather effects are more agressive and faster
    -fixed browser
    -fixed wakeup lag
    -weather close fixed
    -fixed personalize QS
    -Htc Quick Launch Widget(look in widget)
    -updated youtube
    -stock battery with %
    -The phone is stable
    -Eliminated the problems that 8.x 9.x had
    -for preview in personalize use list for now
    -Battery drain is incredible GOOD!the battery normalizes after 1-2 cycles,if not use battery calibrator (included)
    -WiFi/data connections are fast! for tethering use barnacle
    -ROM base 1.05 + 1.17 + 1.22 + 1.27 + ICS(sense 3.6)(coctail ROM)
    -Improved camera/camcoder(camcoder needs some work)
    -NEW! enhanced GPS,now universal and it locks in seconds!
    -NEW! bootanimation (ty Pacattack)
    -NEW!all internet USB functions work!
    -NEW!boot and shutdown sound added
    -NEW!Full support for T-Mobile(dl the zip bellow and add/replace in the zip before install)

Special Thanks to:
    Marvlesz(helped organise this thread)

A VERY BIG :D:D THANKS TO:
    All the donators,
    all the chefs, cooks and every one who has contributed in this project !

You can find the old change log attached
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE, REPRODUCTION, AND DISTRIBUTION

DISCLAIMER

This product is free to use at your own risk. Donations are always welcomed! We take NO responsibility for any
    conflict, fault, or damage caused by this product. No warranties implied or
    otherwise are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while
    testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use and Distribution​

1. You are free to distribe this ROM, but only WITH LINK to official source and download links have to be mine(you'll find them in official source)
    (under official source we are considering my xda thread)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1282281
    2. You must NOT use any components from this ROM or my fixes or the ROM as base,read point 12 XDA rules
    2. NO changelog before the release of the ROM
    3. The changlog would be complete at the release of the ROM but details would be added only one week after the release(if needed).....

During this period we will collect feedback for future development & improvements of mwakious ROM series.

Because some persons do not respect our work and our time that we spend(and its not a little)we have added these rules on changelog and on the rom policy: (for details go on post #4 in official source)
    WE WOULD CHANGE THESE RULES WHEN SOME PERSONS START TO RESPECT THE CHEFS....
    Please respect our work.

END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    thank you for using my ROM mwakious
    Current Versions:​
    v.10 03/09/2012

"ONE ROM TO RULE THEM ALL"

do NOT port or share my mwakiousSOUNDenhancement ALL GEN or mwakiousSOUNDenhancement OVERLOADED ALL GEN &
    mwakiousCAMmod ALL GEN or mwakiousSYSTEMmanagment or use my rom as base without my permission! NO permission is given(read point 12 on XDA rules)​

v10 cLK-MAGLDR-T-Mobile-EU 03/09/2012
    MAGLDR

cLK

old versions:
    v9.1
    v.9.0
    mwakiousRUNNINGrom_v.8.2.22_MULTI
    V.8.1 MAGLDR
    V.8.1 cLK
    v.7.8.151_clk
    v.7.8.151_MAGLDR
    6.5.17 clk/MAGLDR
    v5.1 NIGHTMARE cLK ONLINE!
    v5.1 NIGHTMARE MAGLDR ONLINE!
    v3.0 NEXT GENERATION cLK tytung v3.0 NEXT GENERATION cLK tytung ONLINE!
    v3.0 NEXT GENERATION MAGLDR tytung v3.0 NEXT GENERATION MAGLDR tytung ONLINE!
    v2.3 new generation magldr v2.3 new generation magldr ONLINE!
    v2.3 new generation clk v2.3 new generation clk ONLINE!
    v2.1 new generation clk
    v2.1 new generation magldr
    v2.0 new generation magldr v2.0 new generation magldr ONLINE!
    v2.0 new generation clk v2.0 new generation clk ONLINE!
    v1.2 rebuild clk
    v1.2 rebuild magldr
    v1.1 rebuild clk
    v1.1 rebuild magldr
    v1.0 rebuild magldr
    v1.0 rebuild clk
    v.0.7 only clk
    v.0.6 clk
    v.0.6 magldr
    v.0.5 only clk[/center]
    PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU INSTALL

1139758896.png

QUESTIONS:

Why did you add those new rules?
    We have added those rules because some people use us to get credits...i don't say...honest people exist...but....others use our work to get credits..ITS NOT FAIR!we work hard to make/find/adjust the files.....we want some respect!

OK,i understand your resons,but that rule of 3 weeks is for all?
    NO!these rules are ONLY for those that take our files and publish without asking!
    If you are a regular user you dont care about these rules....just download the ROM install enjoy!

The 3 weeks passed....can i use your ROM or files?
    YES,you can,just give us credit...i think we deserve it!!

I'm one of the known dev's/chef's ,does these rules go for me to?
    YEAP!please contact me or seaman2k and we will see what can we do...

You said in rule number 3 something for the changelog....what do you meen??
    I meen that before the release of the ROM we wont give out the changelog...
    At the release of the ROM we will give the changelog but only adding basic changes(things that interest normal users) details(things for dev's) would be added 1 week after.....

I think you are very mean.....why did you add these rules?
    I'm not mean....i'm a very good person...i help when i can....but others can't get credits for things that me and my team do...ITS NOT FAIR!!
    For those disappointed about these rules go and tell those that started this to stop......

DO I HAVE TO CHARGE MY BATTERY BEFORE STARTING THE INSTALL PROCESS??
    Yes,the process is long,YOU don’t want surprises,right?

PLS TELL ME WHAT PARTITION TO USE AND WHAT RECOVERY?!
    From the version 1.1 and up i use 110+5 for cLK and 110+5 for MAGLDR
    Recovery is 5.0.2.3

OMG!I INSTALLED THE ROM AND IT REBOOTED IN RECOVERY…WHY???!!
    This is normal,go to reboot system(the first one)and just reboot

You said that the wifi works BUT IT DOESENT WHY???
    IT WORKS!
    If it doesent work YOU DID NOT DO A FULL WIPE!!
    If you did so...do 2-3 consecutive reboots and you will be fine!!

OMG!...i was doing installing 2 programs from the market opening galery made a photo...etc etc...at the same time and my phone rebooted by its self!!:mad:why??
    You answered by your self, this is HD2 AND NOT SENSETION....it has only 512 RAM and 1GHZ processor....what do you whant it to do...coffee??:eek:

I was making the settings and i was trying to connect to my wifi but it said : "connection unsuccseful" why?
    Dont worry finish your settings and go to settings/wireless & networks and activate the wifi and then connect....if it doesent connect do a reboot with wifi ticked!!

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL THE ROM ZIP FROM RECOVERY AND I SEE ABORTED....WHY?IS THE ZIP BAD?
    first look if you downloaded it right,second : DID YOU DO A CLEAN INSTALL??(maybe the problem,not always)
    if all of these things are allright do this:
    in recovery do every wipe 2-3 times EVEN IF YOU COME FROM TASK29...
    in recovery go to power off,and hit to close the phone,re-enter in recovery do wipe one time and install...
    IF YOU CONTINUE HAVING PROBLEMS PLEASE REDO YOUR PARTITIONS!
    now YOU are happy and I am happy....

I ADDED MY GMAIL AND MY PHONE IS SLOW….YOU SAID FAST UI…
    Its normal…its syncing,leave it do its job when you don’t see anymore the 2 arrows on top bar(sync is finished)try the phone…DON’T FORGET,WE ONLY HAVE 512RAM!

OH! I INSTALLED THE ROM,AT FIRST BOOT I STARTED TO USE IT,BUT I HAVE PROBLEMS…YOUR ROM IS NOT GOOD!?
    No,the ROM is allways tested,YOU HAVE TO REBOOT 1-2 TIMES AND THEN LEAVE IT FOR SOME TIME TO SETTLE!!( I know that you want something quick but at first install you have to wait,watch a film drink coffee…do something!!sense ROMs need TIME at least 40’ to do a good job)

MY PHONE FREEZES WHEN I USE IT THE FIRST TIME(WIFI OR PROGRAM OR WALLPAPER)
    when the phone first boots only do settings do not connect to the wifi,reboot,and leave the phone settle,add your google account and leave the phone settle.....

AFTER FIRST INSTALL I CANT INSTALL ANY PROGRAM....
    please reboot before you do it
    THE PROBLEM CONTINUES...
    reboot again...
    THE PROBLEM CONTINUES....
    reinstall

WITCH IS THE RIGHT WAY TO INSTALL YOUR ROM...
    1.eliminate all partitions from the SD and format
    2.clean the phone with task29 etc..
    3.do partitions in recovery
    4.install

THE INSTALL TIME IS VERY SLOW...I THINK MY PHONE IS BLOCKED...
    yes its true install time is very slow...hole process takes 20-30 min...
    first screnn HTC(black)would take some time...reading sripts,but if you see the alchemy bottle your ok,(if it passes 20' in the black HTC screen restart.

WHY DID I CHOOSE ONLY cLK?
    Its more often updated
    Makes the phone more android
    Off charging
    ROM manager worksY
    NO go go go! Screen
    Everybody is making MAGLDR out there and then cLK…I do the opposite:D

WOULD YOU MAKE A MAGLDR VERSION?
    Maybe in the future…I don’t have much time now…:eek:
    edit:like you see a released it....

IS THIS A LEO1024 OR LEO512?
    its made and tested on a LEO512 if you want to try it on LEO1024 be my guest...(i am positive that it works if you make a partition on the sd)

WOULD YOU MAKE IT FOR LEO1024?
    yes but i need someone to test,i dont have a LEO1024...

YOU SAID WIFI WORKS,BUT AT FIRST BOOT IT DOESENT…
    Read up,reboot and then connect:D

YOU SAID FAST BOOT AND SMOOTH FAST..
    It is after first reboot,try and then complain.. :mad:

BATTERY DRAIN IS FAST..
    Like everyone knows…for ages..there is a program that I have added,BATTERY CALIBRATOR,after second reboot,use it,let the phone be used for 2 days and then post for battery drain…:rolleyes:

DOES HTC SYNC WORK?
    YES IT DOES!

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU RELEASE A ROM WITH PROBLEMS YOU DID NOT SAY?
    NO!before i release a ROM i test it,i have betas testing to....if i dont like it for me,I DO NOT SERVE IT!
    How to install:
    v.8.0.0 Se7en Seas

INSTALL GUIDES FOR NEWBIES!!! and FOR THE LAZY ONES TO SEARCH THE FORUM:
    USE THE PACKS IN POST#6
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDES!!

Step0: Repartition your sd card to 2 partitions, a fat32 one , an ext4 (1024mb preferred)

*If you already have MAGLDR or cLK installed proceed to step 2, otherwise continue reading onto step1:

Step1:
    1-1: Install HSPL 2.08 for your phone if you don't have it yet. [Search the forums]
    1-2: Do task29[Search the forums]
    1-3: Install proper radio (Radio Leo 2.15.50.14) [Search the forums].

Step2: If you have MAGLDR follow 2-1-X, if you have cLK follow 2-2-X.

MAGLDR:
    2-1-1: Install this tool by ksubedi (thanks), and then open it.
    2-1-2: From the top, choose MAGLDR Repartiton, from left choose "Custom" and set cahce to "5mb" .. click repartition, then type in 200mb(if you have bad blocks 220mb). wait for it to finish and then factory reset - wipe cache - wipe dalvik from cwm and then flash the rom from recovery.

cLK:
    2-2-1: Same as first step of MAGLDR.
    2-2-2: From top choose cLK repartition, from right set it to 200mb(if you have bad blocks 220mb) and just below it select 5mb cache .. Then click on repartition and proceed.
    2-2-3: after it finishes, from top panel select cLK install recovery and click on install. wait for it, then make a factory reset - wipe cache - wipe dalvik from cwm then flash rom from recovery.
    ATTENTION: If you use cLK 1.5 repartition system because default is 220MB

IMPORTANT NOTES, READ BEFORE INSTALLING ! :
    1- v.8.x.x uses partitions of 200+5, otherwise it won't boot !
    2- This ROM wipes everything, and optimizes the secondary partition to ext4-optimized SO MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING.
    Sometimes, it may not fully wipe everything. When I make a small update that doesn't wipe, I will tell you.
    3- The installation may take <20 minutes, so just wait, it is installing and it's not stuck.
    4- After installing and making the first boot, DON'T TOUCH YOUR PHONE. Let it rest for 10 minutes so the scripts would do there job!
    5- After the first boot, make all settings except google log in,after finishing wait 5 minutes and shutdown your device (preferably twice)NOT REBOOT to get the best out of this ROM,now do whatever you want.
    6- You NEED a secondary partition on your sd card, otherwise there might be consequences.
    7- Format is not the same as wipe. Wipe cleans partition's data. Format cleans partition's data and also parition's files.

NOTE : ALL FILES NEEDED ARE ADDED BELLOW!! POST#6 BLISS MODE - GPS tweaks - INSTALL PACKS

IF YOUR COMING FROM A PREVIOUS VERSION FROM ME AND YOU DONT WANT TO CLEAN INSTALL(LAZY ONES....:p:p) YOU CAN USE SUPER WIPE!