[DEV] CyanogenMod 9.1 / CyanogenMod 10 by MacławStudios (update: 02.09.2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

madman

Apr 21, 2011
Planet Earth
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6
Oh so its perfectly normal for Deep Sleep not to be on while charging, good to know thanks!
Yeah 998 is really good finally 1Ghz :D Just like Ace Plus + Do you think 998Mhz is safe to use? The device doesnt get any hotter.:D
yeah pretty safe to use :D
as its not getting hotter you will not be able to boil eggs :p
you can do a research on safety of oc as it will shorten life span of cpu [as per what is on internet]

Reactions: Skyliner90

Skyliner90

Feb 21, 2012
yeah pretty safe to use :D
as its not getting hotter you will not be able to boil eggs :p
you can do a research on safety of oc as it will shorten life span of cpu [as per what is on internet]

Thanks i wont have to worry. I will need a battery from Ebay though, but i needed that anyway. Im going to look into the whole Cpu life span now.
Good advice thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Well it even seems to be designed for 800mhz up to 1Ghz but in a speed optimized design. But could aswel be a different cpu type since there writing about the whole ARM 11 series.
http://www.arm.com/products/processors/classic/arm11/
So if it doesnt get hot it will be fine. And all thanks to this great rom with an awesome kernel and CM9:D

Last edited:

Pepper95

Feb 24, 2012
Santiago
Oh so its perfectly normal for Deep Sleep not to be on while charging, good to know thanks!
Yeah 998 is really good finally 1Ghz :D Just like Ace Plus + Do you think 998Mhz is safe to use? The device doesnt get any hotter.:D

In smartassv2 governor i cant oc at 998 it reboots and get stuck Dx

Sent from my GT-S5830L using my hands

nico88

Jan 1, 2012
parma
with beta 4 I have problems with the wi-fi disconnects and connects by itself while you surf ....
how can I fix this?
Nightly I had with this problem ....

B0RI5

Sep 24, 2010
NDS
I can see only the

android

letterbox (dunno how to call it) after flashing.
I did a full whipe after flashing. i tried to flash with an without cwm.

I keeps staying there.

What did i wrong.. never had this problem before.

tyraelasd

Nov 28, 2010
Concepcion
I can see only the

android

letterbox (dunno how to call it) after flashing.
I did a full whipe after flashing. i tried to flash with an without cwm.

I keeps staying there.

What did i wrong.. never had this problem before.

You need to do a full wipe before flashing it, and another one afterwards.

Factory reset, cache partition, davilk cache

That´s what I always do

B0RI5

Sep 24, 2010
NDS
I used SuperOneClick to Root it.
Took the .zip (cm_ace-beta4.zip) on the Root of my SD Card.
Installed CWM for Ace.
Did a full whipe (facory reset / cache (advanced/ Dalvik)
Installed the .zi
Did a full whipe again

and i keeps staying on

android

never had this before *hmpf*

**edit**
i get an error something like can't enter multi_csc while flashing <-- is this the problem?

Last edited:

Mardon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hamburg
markusmenzel.de
I used SuperOneClick to Root it.
Took the .zip (cm_ace-beta4.zip) on the Root of my SD Card.
Installed CWM for Ace.
Did a full whipe (facory reset / cache (advanced/ Dalvik)
Installed the .zi
Did a full whipe again

and i keeps staying on

android

never had this before *hmpf*

This rom is rooted it comes with superuser no need for superoneclick :cool:
U destroyed rom youself....

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

B0RI5

Sep 24, 2010
NDS
but i have to use cwm? :D
i edited my post... get an error... something like can't enter multi_csc
maybe this is the problem... dunno how to fix it.. damn...

Mardon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hamburg
markusmenzel.de
but i have to use cwm? :D
i edited my post... get an error... something like can't enter multi_csc
maybe this is the problem... dunno how to fix it.. damn...

What was your rom before?
U need a working rooted 2.3.x rom and cwm 5 installed first. If u came from android 2.2 your baseband is too old maybee..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

SuperAce609

Oct 24, 2011
Bani, Dominican Republic
QUESTION! How come I got some lagging when going back and forth between windows? Like when I opened the menu window in the home screen and pressed back, it stayed there for like a second then it faded. Also when using the keyboard, the key pop up lagged/flickered a bit.

Is that a regular prob that's supposed to happen because of the beta? Or did I do something wrong?

Kasnar

Jan 17, 2012
QUESTION! How come I got some lagging when going back and forth between windows? Like when I opened the menu window in the home screen and pressed back, it stayed there for like a second then it faded. Also when using the keyboard, the key pop up lagged/flickered a bit.

Is that a regular prob that's supposed to happen because of the beta? Or did I do something wrong?

Yes that is the flickering problem pretty much, at current state is a LOT less noticeable, but still, it will be fixed in a future release, according to Maclaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You have forced developer to leave. Well done :rolleyes:

It's time for my comment:
    Every developer ends his career, but you can do this in a different way. We (mods) are going to investigate the whole situation and find out if and who stoled the sources. KANGing is a serious violation. Now you are only attacking each other and searching for guilty, which is childish and immature behavior. I don't understand, why on earth aren't you leaving this to moderators. Are you looking for thanks, glory etc.? Android is an open sourced project, which should give us fun and joy - not money. XDA is not the place to make money. Full stop.

Now we'll try to end this war.
    Well done people.

This thread remains closed.

Tom
    Thread remains closed.
    1. Use the bug tracker to report bugs.
    2. Use the thread in General to chat.
    3. This thread is a sticky to keep it on the first page.
    4. I'll reopen it when Macław or other developer would ask me to do that.
    Today I had little fun with working on camera drivers!
    So, camera application is not crashed at start. liboemlibrary loads with no errors, start even preview thread, but no preview image yet.

2.png

Here is logcat: http://cs.fill.ee/android/logcat_cam

It's a little goal reached. Moving next)
    You have to learn some new rules...

Over 100(?) posts deleted, many warnings, around 20 infractions...
    Stay on topic - next time ban hammer will go down.
    so this was yesterday morning / early afternoon and you still havent released the changelog

why lie to us

p.s mod's stop deleting my posts on this thread when you accept them everywhere else !!! at the end of the day we aint allowed to ask ETA's so why are dev's allowed to lie and give us false information about release times of information / roms !!!

I am sorry that you feel that XDA is your own personal tech support site. Maybe you should read the XDA Mantra. I will attempt to nip this in the bud right now.

Get this and get it clearly. Devs do this for free. You donate out of the goodness of your heart but it in NO way gives you the "purchasing power" to demand anything from a developer. This entitlement attitude you have is despicable. Your attitude has helped to contribute to the state of our site.

XDA-Developers exists for the developers and you come here and contribute of your own free will - and you donate of your own free will. Period. You don't like it - don't donate and don't download. You don't like that - go somewhere else.

Let's break this down a little bit here - XDA is....
    • XDA is a developers site
    • XDA is a free forum you are ALLOWED to use. We could make it invite only
    • XDA is and always will be about the developers. And before you say without the users there would be no XDA, Bull****, who do you think used the stuff before normal people even knew what a smartphone was......wait for it.........other developers. People that could give good feedback with relavent info. Not just "dahhh this is broken, please fix".

XDA is not....
    • XDA is not a place to come and make your phone cool.
    • XDA is not the cool place for idiots to hang out.
    • XDA is not your friends house
    • XDA is not a democracy
    • XDA is not a place to make Money.

That is all. Whomever decides to continue this line of reasoning and try and complain about a developer not acceding to your demands will earn themselves a nice short vacation from XDA.