[Q] How To Fix Xperia M in bootloop condition

Search This thread

cubluwt

Feb 16, 2014
Hi,

I need help :crying: :crying: :crying:

I have Xperia M c1905 bought it on 2013, August. I was trying to installed the Kitkat ROM. Everything was done, the root process, unlock bootloader, using fastboot ect. But now my phone in a bootloop condition. I already tried the solution by searching in this forum too (I was downloaded the custom kitkat rom from here too).

First I was succeeded installing the Cust.Rom but when I was installing the gaspp file here the trouble starts. The gaspp installation was failed, it says that this gasp is for 4.3.x rom. Then I was turn off the phone, and I was downloaded the gasp for 4.4.x (I didn't know the first gaspp was for 4.3.x, the posts not mention to find the 4.4.x gaspp or provide a link ect).

Then when I was finished download the gaspp for 4.4.x Rom, then I was installed the Rom once more. But this time it was failed, I tried to install the gaspp it was succeeded,but the phone was in bootloop condition. Then I tried to update my CWM (I tried all CWM for Xperia M - the old and the newest), then I was installing the Rom again, but now it was failed. "set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed " "Status: 7" . I tried to download and installing another Rom such as HellKat, Carbon Rom but no results, it keep saying errors like above.

I tried to install the gaspp again once more, now it was failed not succeed like the first time. I was take the secure ways, installing the official Rom/Official Firmware for my Xperia M. I was using flashtool, before this problems there's nothing problem installing the Official Firmware (I was installing once when failed with a apk files - another problem but it was solved with installing the Official Firmware), but now the flashtool cannot installing the Official Firmware, it said "Error" just "Error". And now my xperia m always bootloop (The cyan/pink led always there) - when I was pressing the volume + and - still can accessed the CWM/Recovery mode. And everytime quiting from cwm/recovery mode it always asked "The root will lost, fix this?" I always choose "Yes".

Anybody can help me please to solve this problem... :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thank you... :crying:

Last edited:

RahulAravin

Mar 8, 2014

What you gotta do is go to recovery clear/format data...
then clear cache... and then finally and most important go to advanced then clear DALVIK cache...!
then reboot you will be able to pass the bootloop...!
CoNGRatS!!!!:good: