Need Help To Unlock SGH-i337M

Search This thread

MoulayAhmed

Apr 18, 2014
Hi,
I've just purchased a samsung galaxy S4 Canadian model (sgh-i337m) with 4.4.2 Official on it.
the phone seems clean the flash counters were 0 (unless I've rooted it and it became "1" I Think) the phone had also KNOX on it but I did manage to get root permissions by disabling Knox and Removing it..
Now I want to Sim unlock it but it won't seem to work, I've tried the *#0011# however it won't take me to the debug screen, I've also tried the *#27663368378# wich not take me at the service mode at all, and finally typed the *#197328640# code and managed to go to service mode but i can find the UMTS field or phone control or even perso SHA256!
My Menu is :
DEBUG SCREEN
[1] BASIC INFORMATION
[2] NAS INFORMATION
[3] AS NFORMATION
[4] GPRS INFORMATION
[5] SIM INFORMATION
[6] WB-AMR Status
[7] WB-AMR SETTINGS

Can you help me guys Sim unlock it maybe flash another rom? or Try other Code? or maybe An Apk will help me do it?
Any Leads?

Edit : I've Downgraded to 4.2.2 I337MVLUAMDJ_I337MOYAAMDJ_I337MVLUAMDJ_HOME.tar Official Rom.
Now I Can have acces to UMTS and go until perso PERSO SHA256 OFF the go back to NV REBUILD, but when the phone restart nothings happen, it's still locked!
How can that be possible?
NB: The Wifi Won't Turn in Neither!

Last edited: