[Q] The strangest BIGGEST problem

Search This thread

MAK8448

Mar 21, 2012
Hi All,

Device = GT-N7100

Been flashing my note 2 with several roms for ages now. However today decided I might try abit of STOCK 4.3. So went to Sammobile and downloaded UK BTU.

Flashed the file fine using ODIN 3.9

Started setting everything up and noticed the phone went to sleep and wouldn't wake up, so decided to clear cache and full data reset using the stock recovery.

Anyway started setting up wifi again etc. Left the phone and it went to sleep again and wouldn't wake up.

Then decided I will download the UK Vodafone from sammobile and see if that is any better.

So rebooted the phone into odin mode. plugged in my usb cable, noticed there was no bleeps from the pc. started odin 3.9. Nothing. No device listed.

Any way to cut a long story short, I cant side load when the phone is running I cant ADB to the phone and the only thing listed in "device manager" on my WIN 8 machine is "Android SMS" as a driver which says it is not working. I have uninstalled Samsung USB drivers gone through all the processes listed on the net.

I cannot get the phone to communicate with the PC at all. So changed computer and it automatically installed Android SMS... on the new machine.

So at the moment im stuck with GLITCHY stock firmware and cannot root / cant side load via USB or anything... HELP!!

Also I cannot enable bluetooth, so I cant send a file like that.

Last edited:

MAK8448

Mar 21, 2012
Things have gone from BAD to WORSE

Well this morning downloaded a different STOCK UK N7100 ROM. Flashed this. Everything seemed to work correctly except it has got stuck in boot loop.

Now my main issue is it has locked me out again I need for the phone to boot so I can use the dialler to *#7284# to select USB and not MODEM.

When I boot into CWM it shows that SDCARD cannot be mounted and same with DATA.

When I am CWM or DOWNLOAD mode the laptop or PC does not recognise the device. Any ideads??? JTAG??:crying: