[Q]lenovo a820 Permenant error"Tool DL image Fal! uboot is blocking by dl info"
I accidently formatted my device using the SP_Flash_tool and was able to find a full official rom (A820_S138_130419) and after flashing it appeared to boot into the stock rom. Before it completed, I pulled out the battery and tried loading a custom CWM recovery file (with the "DA DL all with Check sum
" ticked always in every single attempt).
Now my device shows the title error and restarts. I have tried everything to re-flash a boot and recovery file that works, but nothing will make it go away!!!
MT6589 - Lenovo 820
Things I have tried:
- Flash a boot and recovery.img files for CWM recovery
- Flash only the recovery.img & boot.img from the stock ROM
- Format (keeping boot partiotion) > Full ROM flash using "Flash - > Download (F8)"
- Format again > Full ROM flash with other recovery and boot.img files using "Flash - > Download (F8)"
- Format (keeping boot partiotion) > Format deleting boot partion > Full ROM flash using "Flash - > Download (F8)"
- Full ROM flash using "Download (F9)" (To re-created the partition) followed by "Flash - > Download (F8)"
I cannot think of anything else to do!!! Please help!