[GUIDE][Solution] Titanium Backup- Apps restore problem on 4.3 or CM10.2 based roms- easy and 100% working
I have faced the problem in restoring apps using Titanium Backup on CM10.2 mostly on slimroms, I know many others have faced the same,
even after changing backup location to legacy many (including me) were not able to restore apps, this is a one time process.
For all those here is easy and perfectly working solution:
1) If you are on new rom which is giving problem in restoring apps then go back to the rom where it worked for you or flash rooted stock 4.3/4.2.2 or purity rom.
2)Now goto Ti Backup app>>preferences>>backup folder location.
3)now press back navigation key till you go to storage/emulated.
4) select legacy>>Titanium Backup (i.e. new path will be storage/emulated/legacy/Titanium Backup
5)press use current location and press yes to any prompt that pops.
6) now do a new backup of all the apps again (necessary)(if you have multiple backup per app then while restoring make sure you select the backup you made in legacy folder)
7)now flash whichever rom you want.
8) again in Titanium backup app follow step 2, 3, 4 & 5 to set the backup folder location to storage/emulated/legacy/Titanium Backup
9) now restore all the apps and it will go smooth.
[GUIDE][Solution] Titanium Backup- Apps restore problem on 4.3 or CM10.2 based roms- easy and 100% working, a Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus