[Q] S4 signal loss indoor PROBLEM

Search This thread
Dec 25, 2013
Bucharest
Hello guys, i just updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat with my S4 i9505, and i've seen one big problem.

My signal seems to drop indoors. When i am am outdoors my signal is at full strenght, and when i enter in a big building, my signal drops to low low low... and some times it's even no signal at all.

What should i do?

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Hello guys, i just updated to android 4.4.2 kitkat with my S4 i9505, and i've seen one big problem.

My signal seems to drop indoors. When i am am outdoors my signal is at full strenght, and when i enter in a big building, my signal drops to low low low... and some times it's even no signal at all.

What should i do?
Big buildings have big walls and this **** the signal. My home is very big and I have same problem. Its normal :highfive:

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib

What should i do?

Got the same problem here :) , Ived been flashing a different modems , hoping to get a better signal but no luck.