64 GB or 128 GB sd cards

Search This thread

efan3719

Jul 18, 2010
Selah, WA
Does anyone have any information as to whether or not this device can support 64 GB or even 128 GB sd cards? i know the specs say 32 GB but a lot of devices say that but can support the higher storage cards. if this device can support these higher cards i'm thinking about getting one for a music player. thanks for any info! :good:

HellBoy.007

Sep 24, 2013
Does anyone have any information as to whether or not this device can support 64 GB or even 128 GB sd cards? i know the specs say 32 GB but a lot of devices say that but can support the higher storage cards. if this device can support these higher cards i'm thinking about getting one for a music player. thanks for any info! :good:
I don't think it will support a SD card greater than 32GB.

Tried inserting a 64GB card on Moto G but it failed to detect it.

coma-k

Aug 21, 2010
Just wanted to confirm 128gb as disk micro sdxc card works fine formatted as fat32. Taken a pic but don't know how to post it here in case anyone requires proof?

jbrid

Dec 29, 2014
64 is working

I just bought bought a SanDisk 64 GB microSD card (SDSDQUAN-064G-G4A). It is working fine right out of the package. I mounted, formatted and started using it without any issue.

Reactions: niks_here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought the moto g didn't have an SD card slot. They just announced a new one with SD card and LTE

Sent from my Nexus 7

Yup you are right...

May be he tried inserting it to one of the micro sim slots.. Just joking. No offence...

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk
    Yes, 64GB and 128GB SDXC cards work but you will be prompted to reformat them on first insertion (reformat to FAT32/VFAT).

Yup you are right...

May be he tried inserting it to one of the micro sim slots.. Just joking. No offence...

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk
    is it hardware restrictions or cm roms will support usb otg in future? because xperia e1 based on same chipset supports usb otg..

Custom kernels, such as the one that will eventually be included when Cyanogenmod arrives (Provided they include OTG functionality), should allow you to use USB otg just fine.
    64 is working

I just bought bought a SanDisk 64 GB microSD card (SDSDQUAN-064G-G4A). It is working fine right out of the package. I mounted, formatted and started using it without any issue.