Misplaced widgets

Search This thread

Cennian

Jan 26, 2014
Peshawar
all the widgets seems to be a little misplaced from their location is this the resolution problem?

Sent from my IM-A820L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
all the widgets seems to be a little misplaced from their location is this the resolution problem?

Hi,

Please make sure that your DPI/resolution/display settings have been set to default. It might be caused if you rooted your device and some display settings changed.

Reactions: ahmad290

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
No I haven't changed anything about display DPI or resolution and I'm on stock but still it is happening. Although I'm root. Any clue?

If you're rooted, then something must be running that is altering your display settings. Even something small like changing the height of your notification or navigation bar will change the widgets configuration.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,

Please make sure that your DPI/resolution/display settings have been set to default. It might be caused if you rooted your device and some display settings changed.
    Hi,

No I haven't changed anything about display DPI or resolution and I'm on stock but still it is happening. Although I'm root. Any clue?