[Q][ASAP]XPERIA J Hard Bricked Dead !! Please Guys

Search This thread

Striker776

Aug 18, 2014
Hey, Guys :(
Im having a big trouble with my XJ
The Story
I installed CyanogenMod11 (By Team Tamsui) and the battery was drained so i put my phone into the wall charger then i slept
I woke up find my XJ like that:
Black Screen then i wanted to open it then only a red LED blinks 3 times and vice versa :mad:
When i connect my phone to wall charger without pressing anything it gives Green LED
when i connect to fastboot via wall charger there is Blue LED
when i connect to flashmode via wallcharger there is Green LED
When i connect to PC without any buttons Red LED blinks about 10 then it goes to flashmode
I reverted back to stock .31 JB firmware then relocked bootloader but also without any luck
Guys, Please don't talk about Drivers Problems for flashtool im pretty sure that they are working !
Also post any solutions different than (Go to SONY Repair Service)
Help me guys please !!

Last edited:
The Story
I installed CyanogenMod11 (By Team Tamsui) and the battery was drained so i put my phone into the wall charger then i slept
Black Screen then i wanted to open it then only a red LED blinks 3 times and vice versa :mad:
When i connect my phone to wall charger without pressing anything it gives Green LED
When i connect to PC without any buttons Red LED blinks about 10 then it goes to flashmode
I reverted back to stock .31 JB firmware then relocked bootloader but also without any luck
Guys, Please don't talk about Drivers Problems for flashtool im pretty sure that they are working !
Help me guys please !!

it's just battery I think
charge it in other phone or via outer sources or other battery.

keep calm and call J.A.R.V.I.S

Reactions: Striker776

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Story
    Help me guys please !!

Thanks !!!!

@bakshish007 thanks bro you saved my life man
    i charged it for 10 hours in my samsung wall charger and everything is now fine
    :laugh: