TF700T JB v10.4.4.18 - Release Shortly

Search This thread

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch

dude2k5

Jul 9, 2010
www.futurenology.com
did voodoo rootkeeper and it worked, updated, restored root, back to normal. I'll see if I can update some scores.

edit: attached some screenshots, seeing improvements in cfbench, Smartbench 2012, and Vellamo. Seems a bit more quicker too, overall. Performance mode, stock settings (but rooted). Not bad!
http://imgur.com/a/wpuhN#0

Last edited:

xRevilatioNx

Jul 15, 2012
I've still got the black line flicker after the update. Have been reading flipboard in portrait mode and the black line flicker showed up several times from top hull to bottom. Hardware issue perhaps?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

Flip board isn't compatible with our device. You must have side loaded it. Obviously for that reason, there will be problems..

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

indie13

Jun 17, 2010
Not sure what is up with the Asus updates but after this one my tab went slow again. So after another full wipe the tab is quick again. Why do we need to keep doing wipes?....yes it works and fixes things but why should we need to?

RussellEstridge25

Oct 30, 2011
North Branch
Not sure what is up with the Asus updates but after this one my tab went slow again. So after another full wipe the tab is quick again. Why do we need to keep doing wipes?....yes it works and fixes things but why should we need to?

What are you quadrant scores after wiping data? I'm Leary to cause I don't want to have to download all my games again...

sign here......................................

Osteele

Feb 12, 2008
Sorry for the noob question, but how does one obtain a units quadrant score? Thank you. Peter

nskeleton

Oct 23, 2012
I've updated, the WiFi started being slower and now I've cold booted 3 to 5 times, one data wipe and the WiFi is still being a problem..any suggestions?

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
I'm hitting over 4k on quadrant after the update. No wipe. Is this good?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

4K total or 4K IO?

4K total is kind of down there some.
My IO scores in Quadrant before CleanROM were usually in the 700 range or lower.
Sucked...sucked bad...

weaselman

Feb 11, 2011
I took a picture my from quadrant score. I am running the latest jb update, rooted and locked. I did a factory wipe after the last update was able to keep root and yesterday did a cold reboot. I have had a few issues with the tablet but overall I really enjoy it. Mind you I am coming from a viewsonic gtablet.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351043740015.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351043740015.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 493

kushXmaster

Nov 26, 2010
Stockton (cali)
I took a picture my from quadrant score. I am running the latest jb update, rooted and locked. I did a factory wipe after the last update was able to keep root and yesterday did a cold reboot. I have had a few issues with the tablet but overall I really enjoy it. Mind you I am coming from a viewsonic gtablet.

That's consistent with the scores I've gotten. Although I don't go off quadrant scores too much. For me it comes down to everyday use. And so far it's been really smooth. Never any lag when switching apps or playing games.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

jesman0

Oct 26, 2011
Lilburn
Please fix the bluetooth audio sync problem. I just upgraded to the Jelly Bean firmware from the ASUS website and wiped data hoping that it would fix the problem. It did not.

I absolutely loved my Transformer Infinity until I tried to use wireless speakers and a wireless headset with it. Now I want to return it and get something else.

Games, DLNA movies, local movies and Netflix all have audio sync problems when using my bluetooth speakers or earpeice. The only thing that doesn't go out of sync is the youtube app.

o_O

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
Please fix the bluetooth audio sync problem. I just upgraded to the Jelly Bean firmware from the ASUS website and wiped data hoping that it would fix the problem. It did not.

Who do you want to fix bluetooth audio sync?
This is a forum on XDA Developers.
Asus has it's own customer support base.

Sent from a tablet optimized by CleanROM 2.3

junrider

Jan 10, 2012

That looks about right. I ran a quadrant on my cousin's infinity I bought for him at performance mode and JB 4.1.1 update. The scores looks like that around 4k-4.5K score and 1.5K I/O. Kinda dissapointed the I/O is that low, should be more in the 6k-7k.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

We will release JB v10.4.4.18 shortly to address a few randowm WiFi, Keyboard and Camera issues reported in the first release.

:)
    The OP is an ASUS Technical Marketing Manager apparently. Perhaps he monitors the thread. Perhaps someone would tell me something useful about the problem instead of making snarky comments. This is probably the biggest forum for android developers, seems like a good place to me to make a suggestion. The ASUS forums don't have the depth of knowledge that XDA has.

If you have issue and want to be heard by Asus, go here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1953258
    I just want the black line that flickers down the screen fixed. Happens a lot in the nook app. Especially annoying while reading. :mad:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda app-developers app

This!!!!!!

Please fix this! A lot of us have this problem, and it's annoying as hell!!!

Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    Maybe some of you guys can post the dlpkgfile for WW and US sku?You need to get the file before installing the update,and you can find it on your internal storage /cache folder.THX

Here you go if it hasn't been posted yet.

Dlpkgfile (US sku)
    http://db.tt/6nhzoQah

Just a quick post to confirm that after the update WIFI downloads are about 60% of the speed I was getting before the update. I was careful to do a benchmark before and after the update.

I'm not at all happy with the support ASUS is providing for this tablet.

I haven't done any benchmarking, but before the update I could watch youtube videos without any buffering pauses, and now it pauses and buffers avery 10s...