==>Layout<==Originally By Alex T [CUBE] [UCCW] Classy And Colorful :)

Search This thread

r.king35

Jun 15, 2010
Haha anyway thanks for that... might need some more noob help though hehe.....

noooooo

May 27, 2012
Can you make a plain version with messaging instead of watsapp?

Last edited:

arabology

Jan 25, 2011
Beirut

Attachments

• Stock.jpg
    Stock.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: noooooo

noooooo

May 27, 2012
Why my forecast look like this?

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation con Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352319068662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352319068662.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 180

arabology

Jan 25, 2011
Beirut
I'm trying to work on shadows at ends of the none moving part of the layout, so it seems obvious that the middle part is not sticking with it....photoshop touch is pretty darn fun! ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-12-17-15-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-12-17-15-38.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 183

shammanCZ

May 23, 2008
seems like to apply this layout one needs to be a rocket scientist. all i get after setting all up is black screen w/o option to add anything at all, had to reinstall Apex and delete all the UCCW stuff and yes iam on table layout with no notification bar 8x5 layout on Apex Pro and UCCW. I'll stick to normal UCCW and BBB

arabology

Jan 25, 2011
Beirut
seems like to apply this layout one needs to be a rocket scientist. all i get after setting all up is black screen w/o option to add anything at all, had to reinstall Apex and delete all the UCCW stuff and yes iam on table layout with no notification bar 8x5 layout on Apex Pro and UCCW. I'll stick to normal UCCW and BBB

i absolutely have no idea what you're saying...so you set everything up but still have everything in black? how does that add up?...i hope you don't think you only have to out the files on your SD card and everything will be done by itself...

did you watch the video guide?!?! it's so boring and detailed that even none rocket scientists can do it.

Also what's BBB?

shammanCZ

May 23, 2008
i absolutely have no idea what you're saying...so you set everything up but still have everything in black? how does that add up?...i hope you don't think you only have to out the files on your SD card and everything will be done by itself...

did you watch the video guide?!?! it's so boring and detailed that even none rocket scientists can do it.

Also what's BBB?

imported and set up all UCCW layouts, setuped apex to 8x5 tablet mode, didnt copied the font since i had it already as well as the white icons, installed apps from apps which i didnt had already, but when applied the stock.whatever background the phone turned to black, not even the middle UCCW part was visible, Ttheres something wrong with the wallpapper by me (is it possible to reupload it somewhere else?), if not applied the UCCW middle part works well (on for example purely white background) but as soon as i apply the stock.png all disappears. BBB is BlackBearBlanc the master of phone layouts

Last edited:

arabology

Jan 25, 2011
Beirut
imported and set up all UCCW layouts, setuped apex to 8x5 tablet mode, didnt copied the font since as i had it already as well as the white icons, installed apps from apps which i didnt had already, but when applied the stock.whatever background the phone turned to black, not even the middle UCCW part was visible, Ttheres something wrong with the wallpapper by me (is it possible to reupload it somewhere else?), if not applied the UCCW middle part works well (on for example purely white background) but as soon as i apply the stock.png all disappears. BBB is BlackBearBlanc the master of phone layouts

hmmm...i have no idea. stay with your BBB then ;)

PS: transparent UCCW plus black gives?

shammanCZ

May 23, 2008
posting update as i managed to make it working, the problem by me was the latest version of uccw, when i reinstalled uccw i used older apk in my PC instead of market installation and then all of sudden all worked as intended (even after UCCW autoupdate). So yea good job on the layout, very interesting, drains battery like crazy though :D

Reactions: arabology

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2u8ugpi.jpg

The Cube Homescreen originally made by Alex T, All credits go to him.
    I only made this tutorial to make this Layout fit onto our sensation as it was made for the Galaxy Nexus
    I have made a Video Guide as well as offering all the needed files​

Needed:
    Apex Launcher with a Hidden status bar (to launch it just edit your Behavior Settings in Apex to Swipe Down==>show notifications)
    4 Homescreens, with 8x5 grid.
    Please notice the settings in the beginning of the video, you need to have the same for the best result.

Note: the READ ME includes notes needed in PA ROM, if you're not on it, please ignore those notes.

Classy

yguog.png

Guide:

-Video Guide===> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIB2Q2Hk6c
    -All the files needed===>http://www.mediafire.com/?hbjzzs5tl6ohbhz
    -The Icons for Launch X used now are the the same as before "Minimalist ADW Theme" But Black
    -Other Black Icons i used===>http://www.mediafire.com/?4r9t481pgp9v98y forgot where i got those so i can't give credit...

Colorful

vr7s6b.jpg

All the files needed: http://www.mediafire.com/?id9r11l4a3q3u89
    The colors of each UCCW widget can be changed to your preferences.
    Latest Addition: Double Tap Wallpaper Change
    Thanks to the option available in multipicture LWP
    PS: Picture source is ALBUM, the video lagged sorry​

If anyone wants different wallpapers, they can simply edit the stock wallpaper included in the previous files, or post it here and i'll do it for you

Wallpapers used in the video + New ones===>removed because those had the old faulty wallpaper and Whatsapp instead of Messages. i might add some later, or you can do other wallpapers yourself using the STOCK wallpaper added in the files

Having trouble with weather icons? Here's the way they should be named

I tinkered a bit with the wallpaper :)
    2e1vi3l.png

Download

Enjoy!
    -Install the Apps
    -put the files in place, on your SD card, including the wallpaper.
    -watch the video
    -done :)

SORRY for being a noob on this bit but unrar the file first on pc and copy across to sd card or ?????
    like the original grey one,only with messages instead of whatsapp
    Here you go
    Fill the middle with Black if you want.
    did you figure how to make it work?!
    Yeah,it looks very good,thanks

Inviato dal mio HTC Sensation con Tapatalk 2