How to use the micro on viber

Search This thread

datdaigia

Apr 3, 2012
Hi everyone
I tried Viber on my nook tablet rooted but can't using micro. Im hear from my friends but he don't hear anything from me. Wifi turn on and excellent signal. Im test the micro by record micro, it very good.
Im replace kindle fire to nook because it has micro. Hic hic

Sent from my BNTV250 using xda premium

Last edited:

tmjohnsonfse

Dec 23, 2011
Dallas
The microphone is not working for most apps at this time. Very well documented. Maybe someday with a new kernel it will work, time will tell.

Sent from my Non-B&N Tablet running CM7

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
Viber

Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!

datdaigia- Viber is not completely supported with Android tablets. Therefore, we unfortunately will not be able to completely resolve tablet issues for you.

The new version, 2.2, for Android will be available in the Android Market for your upgrade shortly. Please upgrade to this version when available, it might be more stable on your device.

If anyone has any questions/suggestions for Viber, please feel free to let us know, and we will address them shortly.
Thanks,
Viber Team

datdaigia

Apr 3, 2012
Hi,

datdaigia- Viber is not completely supported with Android tablets. Therefore, we unfortunately will not be able to completely resolve tablet issues for you.

The new version, 2.2, for Android will be available in the Android Market for your upgrade shortly. Please upgrade to this version when available, it might be more stable on your device.

If anyone has any questions/suggestions for Viber, please feel free to let us know, and we will address them shortly.
Thanks,
Viber Team

Thanks for your information
Hope so it working on my tablet

datdaigia

Apr 3, 2012
Hi,

Thanks,
Viber Team

Have something news?

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
Have something news?

Unfortunately not yet.
We are working around the clock to complete 2.2 as soon as we can, but we still don't have exact estimates on when that will happen.

It's important to note that the new version does not guarantee that Viber will work on your Tablet, especially in light of the fact that a Custom ROM is installed on it.

You might want to contact the ROM developers for more information, or a possible solution for the issue.

Demetris

Recognized Developer
Aug 15, 2008
Limassol
Sure it will work.
Am running Custom AOSP ICS on my phone and works just fine, so its not a custom rom issue.

Viber Team

Feb 2, 2011
Custom ROMs alter phones very differently, and that effect depends on many different factors (original Android version, the exact type of the phone, etc.)

So it could still be (and actually - most likely) a Custom ROM effect.
That is why we suggest for users with Custom ROMs to contact the ROM developers, or find existing private-user workarounds here on XDA.