Oppo Find 7a x9006 - 3G Problem - Color Os v1.2

Search This thread

franchino87

Jan 6, 2011
Firenze
Hi everybody, i'm a brand new owner of this amazing smartphone

Everything works correctly when i'm at home under my wi-fi.
Problems show up when i'm out, connected by my sim card.

The signal seems unstable even if i constantly have the H+ sign, it's kinda impossible to open a web page or download something.

Anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks

lhayati

Sep 20, 2010
Oxford
Sometimes I have a problem where my mobile connection literally drops like the H+/lte logo dissapears

franchino87

Jan 6, 2011
Firenze
isn't the problem i ecountered, i still have H+ icon but i have to wait from 10 to 15 second (when i'm lucky) to let him open a web page, or a game

franchino87

Jan 6, 2011
Firenze
I'm using the beta version (v2.0.0i) that's freely available on the oppo forums on my X9006. I installed, and factory reset after, then set phone up. No problems at all now :)

I Confirm that, still waiting for my contract to be renewal to take a look if the "internet issues" is gone but with Color OS 2.0 i solved:
- Disappearing notification on android notification bar
- Swiftkey error about reading the predictions from SD Card

What gone wrong:
- The "Hey Snapdragon" keyword seems to work very poorly on this, it activate himself very often, even yesterday night when i sneeze!!!!!

franchino87

Jan 6, 2011
Firenze
OMG i have a big big issues now...

I don't know if it's related to my problem but...

about one week ago, my oppo go to the ground for his first time getting damaged on 3/4 corner.

In those days i noticed some "ghost touch", this things is taking me crazy...

Someone else encountered this problem?

KL643

May 28, 2009
@40000ft
I did when I was on OS 2 beta. After moving back to stable, things were back to normal. Made a thread about it on the Oppo forum..