[Q] Any TW ROM's with AOSP UI?

Search This thread

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Hey folks, I'm flashing a new ROM on my buddies S5 tomorrow. He's going from an original release of OMEGA, to the latest Alliance.
But I'd really like to find him a touch wiz ROM that has an AOSP UI like the one in my signature has for the Note 3.
You can use AOSP xposed mods on it, like GravityBox. And some of his favorite theming options depend on AOSP.
But as we all know, the real AOSP ROM's aren't doing so well yet. :eek:

I'm not asking for the best ROM, so please don't close the thread.
But since I don't have an S5 and can't go flashing willy-nilly, I do need help in the form of some pointers to a few ROM's that have AOSP UI options. Thanks!

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Hey folks, I'm flashing a new ROM on my buddies S5 tomorrow. He's going from an original release of OMEGA, to the latest Alliance.
But I'd really like to find him a touch wiz ROM that has an AOSP UI like the one in my signature has for the Note 3.
You can use AOSP xposed mods on it, like GravityBox. And some of his favorite theming options depend on AOSP.

But since I don't have an S5 and can't go flashing willy-nilly, I do need help in the form of some pointers to a few ROM's that have AOSP UI options. Thanks!

As far as I know, there aren't any roms that have the AOSP theme.

Reactions: CZ Eddie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

As far as I know, there aren't any roms that have the AOSP theme.