[Q] Of all the ICS roms available, what are the popular ones with users on here?

Search This thread

chappatti

Sep 3, 2007
Lol !!!

What happened to the OP? Has he/she decided?

Would interesting to see that input.....!!:D Looks like he forgot about his thread?

phordych05

Jul 13, 2010
philly
lol i didn't see that and yah i <3 u too no homo lol.. im actually just too bored of ICS NOW =\ ive moved back to gb and gonna sell this phone and get gnexus or i9100.. lol having flash withdrawl symptoms because no kernels can support any new stuff. all devs to do kernel have moved because im quite sure for same reason or the other. but yah ive decided to do the same..

WhAt do you mean most kernels cant handle most new stuff(ROMS I'm guessing)...?...thhis phone is nice why would people want to down grade...?...thanks for the help and advice...;-)

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

lol i didn't see that and yah i <3 u too no homo lol.. im actually just too bored of ICS NOW =\ ive moved back to gb and gonna sell this phone and get gnexus or i9100.. lol having flash withdrawl symptoms because no kernels can support any new stuff. all devs to do kernel have moved because im quite sure for same reason or the other. but yah ive decided to do the same..

What do you mean most kernels cant handle most new stuff(ROMS I'm guessing)...?...this phone is nice why would people want to down grade...?...im just like you always changing and trying new stuff...lol...just cant even keep the same wallpaper for more then a day or 2...lol...thanks for the help and advice...;-)

edit...i don't know how i got to the at&t galaxy's...i have t mobile...but i guess it still applies...

natexy

Oct 28, 2011
Ohio
I haven't come across a more stable ICS rom than embryo 2.1. mohan_kr clearly cares about quality. Not a single fc. Interestingly, he says not to fix permissions on his roms cause he's done it already :)

Sent via carrier pigeon.

Agreed. Currently running Embryo 2.3 by mohan_kr. It has what I need. Native tethering without carrier restriction and awesome battery life among others.

But I have tried:
SKYICS - Seanz
Smooth Ice -remf4i
NexusMod - M0D1441
Alien ICS - romracer
Team Perfection - appdroid
Superlite 5.1 - mhx

They were all great[thank you for your work], but one would lack something another had, especially with clutter and batter life. It's really what you prefer in a ROM but I've settled on mohan's rom after trying out the competition ever since playin4sheezy went absent.

pingfl00d

Nov 27, 2011
Damn build.prop says I'm on a diff phone but its a sr

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium