TWRP cant mount Data 0mb

Search This thread

rail205

Sep 11, 2011
Montreal
Hi all, Strange thing happening to me. I was running Tweaked Rom for the longest time, then I decided to try Liquid Rom (as it does not update my bootloader), flashed as always and when it booted I had no signal, IMEI,etc. quick heart attack then decided to use my Tweaked nandroid. Which worked fine was back in action. Now when I go into recovery I get all kinds of errors saying cannot mount DATA,CACHE,DALVIK,INTERNAL. I tried updating my TWRP to the latest ... No Luck. they still wont mount and show 0mb space. Phone is still working. Anyone have any input or guidance for me.:confused:

Much Appreciated

Sorta Fixed, switched to CWM recovery and all is well, although if I go back to twrp it still shows cant mount internal sd, data,dalvik etc...

Thanks for Looking and maybe this will help others that run into this problem

Last edited:

wuyiL

Sep 22, 2014
Hi all, Strange thing happening to me. I was running Tweaked Rom for the longest time, then I decided to try Liquid Rom (as it does not update my bootloader), flashed as always and when it booted I had no signal, IMEI,etc. quick heart attack then decided to use my Tweaked nandroid. Which worked fine was back in action. Now when I go into recovery I get all kinds of errors saying cannot mount DATA,CACHE,DALVIK,INTERNAL. I tried updating my TWRP to the latest ... No Luck. they still wont mount and show 0mb space. Phone is still working. Anyone have any input or guidance for me.:confused:

Much Appreciated

Sorta Fixed, switched to CWM recovery and all is well, although if I go back to twrp it still shows cant mount internal sd, data,dalvik etc...

Thanks for Looking and maybe this will help others that run into this problem

I got the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy s3.