Name all your passed phones that led to note 2!

Search This thread

dakunclear

Jul 26, 2011
Calgary
Is selling my Nexus 4 for the Note 2 worth it? I highly doubt I need the Note 3 specs, so I might just settle to get a Note 2 and then the S5.

Wait for note 3 since its not that far off cause it will be just as good as the NA version of s5 so it's worth the wait mind you I have the note2 I'm only upgrading cause my mom needs a new phone lol

Sent from my SGH-T889V using xda app-developers app

nviz22

Feb 16, 2012
Wait for note 3 since its not that far off cause it will be just as good as the NA version of s5 so it's worth the wait mind you I have the note2 I'm only upgrading cause my mom needs a new phone lol

Sent from my SGH-T889V using xda app-developers app

My Nexus 4 is already up on eBay lol. I rather get a new phone now since I want LTE (legit) and my Touchwiz. I really don't need that extra stuff on the Note 3 though, so it is a tough decision.

stondec100

Jul 17, 2013
1. Nexus One (very good phone but hobbled by poor battery and paucity of Internal storage)

2. Nexus S (horrible battery and sluggish, laggy frustrating POS, but good camera for that time)

3. Galaxy Nexus (smoothest Android experience at that time, but subpar specs for it's time and ultimately had to be returned to its maker for weak internal storage and poor battery)

4. Galaxy S II (fast, liked it very much, but couldn't stand the weak battery)

5. Galaxy S III (much better than the Galaxy S II but poor battery was frustrating)

6. Galaxy Note II - Wow! Best phone ever by a great deal. First phone with acceptable battery life. Can't sing it's praises enough. The only problem that really bothers me about this phone is the inadequate internal storage. Once it drops below about 2gb the phone starts to lag.

Certainty planning to get the Galaxy Note III unless it fails as far as battery or internal storage goes

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I probably hold the record for most phone's had in any amount of time from 2 days to 2 years, ive bought and sold and traded 100s of phones in the past 2 yrs alone , let alone ive had almost every phone for every carrier 10 times over
    THIS IS A CLOSE GUESSTIMATE
    One g1
    One
    2 htc amazes
    4 DROID incs
    1 droid inc 2
    2 nexus s
    1g2x
    6 moto photons sprint
    5 metro pcs branded s3s
    15 S3S bartered back n forth
    4 sprint gs2
    6 tmo s2
    2 htc sensations
    8 my touch 4gs
    10-15 nextels
    1 droid x
    3 lg Optimus sprint
    2 sgs note 1
    6 sgs note 2
    Few more iphones
    20 iphone 4s multiple carrier's
    9 iphone 5s sprint, tmo, att,

Already had and sold 2 htc ones
    2 weeks before in store release date.

This is an actual sport to some and a sickness to many, trading phones is like the definition of
    insanity same phone same results

Been Subscribed to multiple forums from numerous carriers all across the XDA board,

Bricked 2 phones ever
    Dropped and broke ONLY one lcd in 6 yrs.

Still going strong to date Proudly rockin a titanium n2
    :what:
    Tomorrow I could be on a s4 or htc one , never know what Craig list will bring .
    Trust theres alot of money to be lost and gained in the sickness of the cell trade business

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
    All my phones I've had from as far as I can remember.

1-iPhone 3G
    2-T-Mobile G1
    3-OG Motorola Droid
    4-iPhone 3GS
    5-Blackberry Curve
    6-Samsung Epic 4G
    7-iPhone 4
    8-HTC Sensation 4G
    9-iPhone 4S
    10-Galaxy Note II
    11-HTC ONE S
    12-iPhone 5
    13-GS III
    14-G NOTE II

I just realized every time I had a android phone is switch back to the iPhone when a new one cane out. I'm a little picky with my phones. If I get bored if them I sell em and try a new phone. But I think the Note II is a keeper :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
    sprint Motorola star tac,sprint Sanyo, motorola razor, t-mobile dash, htc hd2,galaxy 2,note 2.... And the monster still alive
    mepybyte.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889
    A few flip phones I don't remember, every Sidekick to the LX, a bunch of Blackberrys until the last Bold, Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, this damn thing.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
    2 LG flip phones- amazing build quality, still very functional.
    Nokia 6600- horrible battery.
    Nokia 3500c- meh..
    Nokia N72- amazing phone of its time.
    LG G2x- first and best android phone for me (others may say otherwise).
    T-Mobile Galaxy S2- somewhat laggy and slow, also horrible screen issues.
    Galaxy Nexus- laggy with ICS, a beast with JB.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2