Question on screen protectors

Search This thread

cjranucci

Nov 7, 2007
Dallas, TX
I always install a Zagg Invisible Shield on my phones and tablets. Question on the Note 10.1: will installing a screen protector affect the s pen functionality? I am buying this tablet mainly for drawing with artflow/sketchbook pro. I am assuming that the screen protector would interfere with the s pen when sketching. Anyone have one installed that can verify?

EDIT: Obviously this should be in the accessory forum. If I mod wants to move it, that's cool. My bad.

Last edited:

og.blaah

Jul 1, 2012
I have a zagg on mine, and have not noticed any s-pen delays. To me it seems just as smooth without a protector.

Just a little tip that I do.... I spray a SMALL bit of spray wax on the screen, then wipe with a microfiber towel. I have been doing this since my first touchscreen, have had no issues.:beer:

Reactions: cjranucci

serp_0001

Oct 9, 2013
ZAAG screen protectors come in a few flavors. Your regular ZAAG has an "orange peel" feel to them. Using any sort of stylus on these will quickly create grooves and render your ZAAG useless. The HD ZAAG has a smooth feel, like glass. This is the one you'd want to get, if you're getting a ZAAG for your Note 2014.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a zagg on mine, and have not noticed any s-pen delays. To me it seems just as smooth without a protector.

Just a little tip that I do.... I spray a SMALL bit of spray wax on the screen, then wipe with a microfiber towel. I have been doing this since my first touchscreen, have had no issues.:beer:
    Had a zagg on note 2 using s pen made fine lines on screen pro

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk