[ROM][MTD][4.0.4][AROMA]PARANOIDANDROID-v1.6a

Search This thread

eollie

Mar 30, 2011
I didnt make the images..their standard with paranoid threads but what images? The android and the screenies?

Sent From The Paranoid ;)

I think those are what they are talking about. You can use a online editor to make them smaller. I think its the colors that is affecting people.

@raver lol sea sure.

RaverX3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 13, 2011
Cali
no i wanted to try to read ur thread but it was seriously giving me a headache trying to read it there big and the color just the way it blends hurts my eyes ya just resize them :p MB its just me cause i cant distinguish some colors from others.. Sorry if it seemed like i was nit picking.

Last edited:

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
no i wanted to try to read ur thread but it was seriously giving me a headache trying to read it there big and the color just the way it blends hurts my eyes ya just resize them :p MB its just me cause i cant distinguish some colors from others.. Sorry if it seemed like i was nit picking.

No its fine ill resize them

Sent From The Paranoid ;)

hsparks

Dec 11, 2010
WIFI authentication errors.

Loving the ROM. Did the build.prop paste last time and everything was working well. Today could not add more wifi spots and then updated to 1.5a, still can't add wifi connection. All it says is authentication errors. Am I doing something wrong or is this an intermittant bug? What exactly does the build.prop swap do?
Thanks. I just run this rom in tablet ui on all settings and really am pleased. Just these little hiccups.

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
Loving the ROM. Did the build.prop paste last time and everything was working well. Today could not add more wifi spots and then updated to 1.5a, still can't add wifi connection. All it says is authentication errors. Am I doing something wrong or is this an intermittant bug? What exactly does the build.prop swap do?
Thanks. I just run this rom in tablet ui on all settings and really am pleased. Just these little hiccups.

The update had a new build.prop so ask solrac on that one. 1.5 is paranoid version 1.1 is my version

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

solrac1212

May 10, 2011
Caracas
hey guys build.prop is up date (sorry for the inconvenience I was busy with other cool stuff for our device cough cough ports :D)

hsparks

Dec 11, 2010
thanks for the update on build.prop. Can someone please address the wifi authentication error? It is frustrating, and I don't know where to go with it.

sublimespot

Jan 30, 2011
Akron OH
Testing the build on goo manager to see if it downloads and flashes ok, thanks for the goo.im support :)

Edit: worked like a charm no issues downloading or flashing

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Last edited:

solrac1212

May 10, 2011
Caracas
Hsparks I really don't have problems with my build.prop so dunno send me a logcat:D

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda app-developers app

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
Testing the build on goo manager to see if it downloads and flashes ok, thanks for the goo.im support :)

Edit: worked like a charm no issues downloading or flashing

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

Lol shhhh!! Secrets! Next release but on goo its next release its all cleaned up..nothing special ....but yeah theres goo support everyone :D

Reactions: sublimespot

j.d.r

Feb 21, 2012
Los Angeles
OK guys here's a modified build.prop with some cool tweaks:
• First at all you must flash the Paranoid rom
• Then download the modified build.prop and pass it to the sdcard
• Next download a file explorer ( I prefer ES file explorer), put in settings then check if root explorer and mount file system is check
• Then copy the build.prop to system and then it will ask to replaced the other build.prop say yes
• And finally reboot to recovery and wipe cache, fix permissions and reboot
• Enjoy your rom

https://rapidshare.com/files/392254824/build.prop
UPDATE: more fun and fun coming out

I just flashed this on my SG4G and it looks awesome but what specific tweaks are included in this build.prop file as opposed to the one already in the ROM?

Thanks in advance.

slipin3

Oct 8, 2008
Illinois
log

I'm not sure if this will help you but here is a log from my sgs4g. The battery life is really short. I did remove battery stat bin file after full charge today. I do mostly run in tab mode with a few changes on some apps that looks better in a phone dpi.

DnickDominic

Dec 23, 2011
Somewhere, FL
I'm not sure if this will help you but here is a log from my sgs4g. The battery life is really short. I did remove battery stat bin file after full charge today. I do mostly run in tab mode with a few changes on some apps that looks better in a phone dpi.

Battery life is mostly gremlins..backup everything with titanium backup, backup pad, stock kj6, flash cm7 properly, flash paranoid, restore with titanium, restore pad

If u dont want to reflash just backup with titanium, factory reset(the reason why i say this is because it wipes more things then just data), wipe dalvik, then reboot and restore wth titanium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a development section. Post about bugs and issues, Not to say thanks instead click the thanks button. This is my first port so please help me out by posting logs with any issues. When you post logs or issues be sure to specify what mode you are on. Tablet or Phone..optimized to what decent.

paranoidxqkmy.png

paranoid_notabf8j0a.png

This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. I know you've seen tablet mode roms before, they change two lines in your build.prop file which you could easily edit yourself in seconds and maybe throw a keyboard in there to make it work better. It's a start, but this ain't enough. This thing has potential, but it is wasted the moment you try to stuff a full blown tablet into your poor phone. Yet we all know our high res phones can very well handle more than silly 1-column layouts. So the magic must be in between somewhere, a place that Google must have overlooked and left blank. Yes, this rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. we're calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.*

If You Like My Work Please Click Thanks [/URL]​

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

Make sure you are coming from another CM9 based rom. If not flash CM9.​
    Make sure you read the top of this post in the red text before flashing and posting on this thread.
    Coming From ICS Rom-
    *Flash Normally With Kernel
    *Note: Installer is Aroma so choose what you want
    *Flash Gapps - NOTE:Normal CM9 Gapps Now

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS WIPE CACHE ON EVERY INSTALL, EVEN UPDATING
    Download This To Become A Paranoid MD5: 1399b39f2b7ee9383b07e5250c81465d
    Gapps MD5: 7c524e1e078164f681e0aa6753180b2c

Updating-
    Option 1(Recommended)-
    *Backup all Apps via Titanium Backup
    *Go to ParanoidAndroid Backup app on your phone and backup pad.prop
    *Flash Rom Normally Without Backup Data Selected
    *Boot into Paranoid and Restore pad.prop through Backup App and Restore Apps via Titanium

Option 2(Easier and Faster)-
    *Boot To Recovery
    *Flash Paranoid with Backup Data(In Customized Flash Menu)
    *Reboot

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

All CM9 Issues
    Tell Me:D

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

Team Unknown - For Maintaining Paranoid (Me :D)
    Fb - For Porting Aroma
    JT1134 - For Giving Us ICS Love
    Team Acid - For Maintaining CM9 and Updating
    CyanogenMod Team - For Making CM9
    Paranoid Team - For Making An Awesome ROM​
    Ok guys havent been around in a litte bit but im back and for thoose of you who are still on this rom i will update it to 1.6 which is the last version until jb which is 1.7
    OK guys here's a modified build.prop with some cool tweaks:
    •First at all you must flash the Paranoid rom
    •Then download the modified build.prop and pass it to the sdcard
    •Next download a file explorer ( I prefer ES file explorer), put in settings then check if root explorer and mount file system is check
    •Then copy the build.prop to system and then it will ask to replaced the other build.prop say yes
    • And finally reboot to recovery and wipe cache, fix permissions and reboot
    •Enjoy your rom

Link dropped by myself lol
    UPDATE: more fun and fun coming out

So what does my build.prop has:

Slightly better battery
    Better video and Audio
    More performance (without having to sacrifice battery life)
    Faster EDGE and 3G reception ( EDGE it seems to be faster and 3G too I really don't know 4G so tell me)
    It doesn't heat what I have seen

Feel free to say me bugs or errors :)
    paranoid_changelogjmkth.png

v1.3(1.6 Last Before JB)
    -Updated to 1.6
    -There will be one more update so be on the look​

v1.2
    -FFC Fix​

v1.1 Fixed
    -Fixed Manage Apps in Settings
    -Fixed Phone in Tablet Mode​

v1.0
    -Ported From i9000
    -Removed Torch App​

Thank you mod :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    you arent the one that should be thanking us....