[Q] Ringback tone app?

Search This thread

aysiana

Jan 14, 2008
Milwaukee
Ok yes, I know that people can use the Sprint Music + app to subscribe to and set ringback tones to calls/contacts but I am wondering if there's already an existing app that will allow people to use music they already own to create their own ringback tones and set them for calls/contacts so we won't have to pay fees to do this? If there is not already an app capable of doing this, is it possible to create an app that could do this?

bimmerbot

Nov 21, 2008
Considering that the ringing they hear is generated by the service provider, before it fully connects to your phone, I don't believe an app could possibly accomplish this from the phone side.

InoySoft

Dec 5, 2012
Ok yes, I know that people can use the Sprint Music + app to subscribe to and set ringback tones to calls/contacts but I am wondering if there's already an existing app that will allow people to use music they already own to create their own ringback tones and set them for calls/contacts so we won't have to pay fees to do this? If there is not already an app capable of doing this, is it possible to create an app that could do this?

Considering that the ringing they hear is generated by the service provider, before it fully connects to your phone, I don't believe an app could possibly accomplish this from the phone side.

There is even better solution!

We've created an app to do it the right way. How it supposed to be!
Now, you can hear your favorite music or ringtone, while you waiting until call is answered.

Grab it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inoysoft.callbeepchanger_free