Great build quality

Search This thread

edsol

Mar 14, 2006
I have the titan D838 model and I'm just happy with the build quality of LG g pro 2. First you will not find any gap between the screen and bezel for dust to accumulate like I would discover to my dismay in samsung phones even in Note 3 and no wobbly home button also to contend with. The back cover is a bit slippery compared to the faux leather of Note 3 but it is definitely fingerprint FREE. The phone is as light as the Note 3 and the curve at the back is really nice to hold. The back buttons take some time to get used to but eventually you will like it and it makes the phone really clean and free at the side bezels. The only thing I'm observing right now is the battery life. Very happy with this phone and I think this phone is highly underrated.

kelvintisw

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Second your finding! :good:

I have been holding it into the 18th day! ;)

Gosh! This Pro 2 is such a well designed and well build and high quality piece of mobile phone! :):good:

buenarc

Mar 24, 2014
I see there's a *VERY* technical method for D838 root available on these forums now - hopefully this means there'll be something for us non-techies pretty soon!.
Get root on the Pro G2 and it'll be perfect. :)

The device was able to deliver what has been promised and loved using every minute.

Reactions: kelvintisw

samuelchua

Aug 30, 2008
Just changed to this beast from Note 3 > Nexus 5....this is awesome!! Every functions works...LG is good.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Billy Madison

Dec 31, 2011
I have the titan D838 model and I'm just happy with the build quality of LG g pro 2. First you will not find any gap between the screen and bezel for dust to accumulate like I would discover to my dismay in samsung phones even in Note 3

The pro of such design decision is that dust does not absorb into bezel gap but the con is that if phone dropped bezel will easily transmit impact to glass eventually leading to crack of expensive glass and display module

IDK how I would design bezel so glass will stay intacked when being dropped

kelvintisw

Nov 28, 2011
Singapore
Today, my D838 has come, madness, super fast and very good processing, I'm very satisfied!

Nice to hear that you love the D838! :)

You can also order this thin TPU case from the German eBay site for your phone. Just don't order the transparent one as it turns yellowish very quickly.

I have ordered 1 Transparent Purple and 1 Transparent Turquoise cases from them and the quality of the case is very good! :good:

It protects all sides and corners of the phone and yet it doesn't add much bulk to your sleek Pro 2! :good:

I'm using the Transparent Turquoise case now and waiting for the Transparent Purple to arrive.

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: letschky

letschky

Nice to hear that you love the D838! :)

You can also order this thin TPU case from the German eBay site for your phone. Just don't order the transparent one as it turns yellowish very quickly.

I have ordered 1 Transparent Purple and 1 Transparent Turquoise cases from them and the quality of the case is very good! :good:

It protects all sides and corners of the phone and yet it doesn't add much bulk to your sleek Pro 2! :good:

I'm using the Transparent Turquoise case now and waiting for the Transparent Purple to arrive.

Cheers! :)

Looks very cool,Thanks!

Although I have a question heard here is not pure, but why can not the bookmarks synchronizing with Google since Kitkat?

Last edited:

scpion

May 31, 2009
U should really try to switch over to Chrome. This device can handle chrome flawlessly. If it's because of the bookmarks widget thumbnails not showin, it's just a simple thing to do. I used to hate chrome because of that so I stop using it.

raindayblue

Jun 9, 2013
I have the titan D838 model and I'm just happy with the build quality of LG g pro 2. First you will not find any gap between the screen and bezel for dust to accumulate like I would discover to my dismay in samsung phones even in Note 3 and no wobbly home button also to contend with. The back cover is a bit slippery compared to the faux leather of Note 3 but it is definitely fingerprint FREE. The phone is as light as the Note 3 and the curve at the back is really nice to hold. The back buttons take some time to get used to but eventually you will like it and it makes the phone really clean and free at the side bezels. The only thing I'm observing right now is the battery life. Very happy with this phone and I think this phone is highly underrated.

hope for more roms:D

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

I have a Singapore D838

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes this is a great indeed, just wish there was an easy root option

Sent from my LG-D838 using Tapatalk

I see there's a *VERY* technical method for D838 root available on these forums now - hopefully this means there'll be something for us non-techies pretty soon!.

The device was able to deliver what has been promised and loved using every minute.
    Just changed to this beast from Note 3 > Nexus 5....this is awesome!! Every functions works...LG is good.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    have the D838 Mulitlanguage?(German)