[Q] Sprint - best way to report dropped calls/network?

Search This thread

Pyperkub

Oct 18, 2008
Hi all - I'm just wondering what the most effective way of reporting to Sprint areas where calls are dropped on a regular basis as well as areas where internet connectivity completely drops out. As an example there are areas on Hwy 101 in the SF Bay Area where phone calls consistently drop and I'd like to notify Sprint so that (hopefully) it will get fixed...

Thoughts? Is there an app for this ;)

weidnerj

May 24, 2010
Hi all - I'm just wondering what the most effective way of reporting to Sprint areas where calls are dropped on a regular basis as well as areas where internet connectivity completely drops out. As an example there are areas on Hwy 101 in the SF Bay Area where phone calls consistently drop and I'd like to notify Sprint so that (hopefully) it will get fixed...

Don't believe that there is, last time they did that, there was an uproar, Carrier IQ. (http://searchsecurity.techtarget.co...roversy-highlights-mobile-app-access-missteps)

You should contact Sprint using *2 and let them know. From what I have been told (just never know what the CSR will tell you to get you to go away) that Sprint knows when you drop a call automatically and when was happening to me, Sprint said it was on the tower side and not the phone side.

Reactions: Pyperkub

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Don't believe that there is, last time they did that, there was an uproar, Carrier IQ. (http://searchsecurity.techtarget.co...roversy-highlights-mobile-app-access-missteps)

You should contact Sprint using *2 and let them know. From what I have been told (just never know what the CSR will tell you to get you to go away) that Sprint knows when you drop a call automatically and when was happening to me, Sprint said it was on the tower side and not the phone side.