Unique functionality does LG add to the LG G Flex

Search This thread

pvaldeben

Feb 20, 2011
E. Rockaway
Hi LG G Flex owners.
I like the double tap on the screen and how thin the the edges are by moving buttons to the back.
Do you see any power apps to take advantage of the screen size or other exclusive functionality to LGm:laugh:D

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
Hi LG G Flex owners.
I like the double tap on the screen and how thin the the edges are by moving buttons to the back.
Do you see any power apps to take advantage of the screen size or other exclusive functionality to LGm:laugh:D

I coming from other devices....HTC, Samsung, Sony and there each phone got something cool

In G FLEX I like very much features as:
- "Answer an incoming call" (During an incoming call, bring the phone to your ear to answer call) Very comfortable, a specially this time in NY when it's soo cold here and your hands in gloves ......buuuut we have something similar on Samsung... which is in text message., "bring the phone to your ear and it will call to the person you texts with". I think it's kind of same idea...but I liked LG's better.

But my favorite and unique :
- "Incoming call/text pop up window when an app is in use".
So you don't need to exit for example your internet browsing (etc) to answer to the person when you got text message (or incoming call). And this is my favorite G Flex feature.

For example:

Screenshot_2014-01-24-17-57-06_zps9ba97912.png

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi LG G Flex owners.

I coming from other devices....HTC, Samsung, Sony and there each phone got something cool

In G FLEX I like very much features as:
    - "Answer an incoming call" (During an incoming call, bring the phone to your ear to answer call) Very comfortable, a specially this time in NY when it's soo cold here and your hands in gloves ......buuuut we have something similar on Samsung... which is in text message., "bring the phone to your ear and it will call to the person you texts with". I think it's kind of same idea...but I liked LG's better.

But my favorite and unique :
    - "Incoming call/text pop up window when an app is in use".
    So you don't need to exit for example your internet browsing (etc) to answer to the person when you got text message (or incoming call). And this is my favorite G Flex feature.

For example:

Screenshot_2014-01-24-17-57-06_zps9ba97912.png