SPLASH | GUIDE | [TeamDART] Over 80 Custom + 27 Stockish | Requests/Challenges

Search This thread

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
haha yeah but I don't have any photoshop skills sadly :( Was hoping someone from here would like to try it. Makes a lot of sense (get it? :p) since we're all snapdragon :D

I know Lol. I was hoping the dev could. Guess they busy though. Ima give it a shot this afternoon to make my own

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Ok, so here are the previews of the THREE Snapdragon ones that I did...I will have download links along tomorrow :)

%5BNEU%5D_Qualcomm_Snapdragon%20Black.jpg
%5BNEU%5D_Qualcomm_Snapdragon%20White.jpg
%5BNEU%5D_Qualcomm_Snapdragon%20Vivid.jpg

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Ok, so here are the previews of the THREE Snapdragon ones that I did...I will have download links along tomorrow :)

%5BNEU%5D_Qualcomm_Snapdragon%20Black.jpg
%5BNEU%5D_Qualcomm_Snapdragon%20White.jpg
%5BNEU%5D_Qualcomm_Snapdragon%20Vivid.jpg

I noticed today that the black version (top picture) has a slightly grey 1 pixel border covering the bottom half of the image. I only noticed it after flashing. I wonder if this is a compression artifact? (not sure what format the image is in)

Sent from my HTC One XL

Reactions: E.T.Heil

E.T.Heil

Dec 19, 2011
C'bus Ohio
To All: I would like to thank everyone for their patience in these last few weeks, month..hell I've lost track. Going through some large changes at the job, between that and family I have not been up to par on delivering what my followers/fans have asked of me. Rest assured that I have an end in sight and should be returning to full operational status, though not necessarily on XDA (as you can probably tell by my signature).

JJones45

Feb 12, 2011
I keep getting a bad zip download for the aroma installer

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NEWS UPDATE [03.03.2013]:

FINALLY! OP and Post #2 have been updated will all currently available splashes for the OneX! ALL LINKS ARE LIVE! Should you come across an issue (any issue with links or file downloaded) please let me know immediately so that I may correct it! Happy Flashing and keep those requests coming!

Come visit us at teamdart.net/forum !!

NEWS UPDATE [02.28.2013]:

I am currently migrating hosting and as such I am rebuilding the thread. There are some splash images that aren't coming back, but this will make new way for me to add some fresh stuff. I am bringing the new ones up in batches, starting with the most recently completed or requested. I will be completing this as quickly as I can manage! Come visit us at teamdart.net/forum !!

NEWS UPDATE [02.20.2013]:

PLEASE NOTE: I am in the process of changing my file hosting. What this means is that MOST of the links will not work, if you want a splash you see here send me a PM or post and I'll get it to you. Please do not repost any of my work to other sites, I will have this migration done as quickly as possible. Also, it seems that since S-Off has been attained, more OneX owners are able to use these. If you get a successful flash, please post what Hboot and Firmware versions you have and what ROM you are running. Thank you!

NEWS UPDATE [02.19.2013]:

PLEASE NOTE: Some of the links for the less popular splashes are not working, this due to dev-host removing files if they are not active. WARNING: THESE FILES WILL FORMAT THE SD CARD OF THE ONEX TEGRA3

AromaInstaller Package

We have had several of our users indicate that they would love for a way to have all of our created splashes in one location and be able to change them on the fly. teamDART would like to announce the creation of the teamDART AromaInstaller to meet this demand! With this Aroma package you will get ALL of the splash images seen within this thread created by yours truly in a SINGLE download. While this does increase the size of the download, there is no need to repeatedly download a new image! Keep the Installer pack on your storage area of choice and when you wish to make a change, just flash the Zip file in your choice of Recovery and enjoy! The installer pack will also allow you to preview each image before flashing to ensure that you are getting what you want!

Download [Flashable Zip]: teamDART Aroma Installer - Splash Edition

MD5: 261a39235edeecdfbb816bb2ef5e0b74

Installation & Use:
    1. Download the File above
    2. Save to Root of SD (Or another location; Just remember where it is!)
    3. Reboot into Recovery
    4. Flash
    5. Profit!!

[Custom Splash Images]

If you would like to have me take a stab at a custom image, just leave a reply and I will be more than happy to give it a go! These images can take time, so please be patient as I have a work-load and will get'er done ASAP! If you are considering requesting a custom image, please consider a small donation, they are always accepted but never expected.

[ESP: Thanks to dragonesdenano!]
    Si te gustaría que yo hiciera una imagen personalizada, sólo deja tu pedido en un comentario y estaré más que feliz por intentarlo. Esta imágenes pueden tomar tiempo, por favor se paciente, como tengo otro trabajo, trataré de hacerlas lo más rápido posible. Si estas considerando pedir una imagen personalizada, también considera una pequeña donación, que no son esperadas pero si aceptadas

Contributors will receive a higher priority ranking on their next Custom Splash image request, granting them faster turn around for any future image they desire to have me create. Contributors will also be recognized in my OP for this thread for the HTC One X.

Wanna chat or ask a member of teamDART questions about Splash Images, Boot Animations or Down Animations? Click here, enter your XDA nickname, complete the captcha and click Connect! This will connect you to our IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel on the Freenode network! Once the page opens, there is a text entry bar at the bottom of the screen...just be sure to click there and type away!

IMPORTANT:
    Flash through RECOVERY ONLY.
    Usual XDA Disclaimer Applies: You, the End User, choose to flash these. DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

Please be aware that these ZIP files have only been tested on specific firmware versions at this time. You must be unlocked with a custom recovery to flash, and please, if you have a different firmware version report it back to me!

[Firmware:]

[Hboot:]

[Resources:]
    SplashFlasher Offline Image Converter: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=956434

**Note About SplashFlasher from regaw_leinad:
    Uses ffmpeg, which converts them nicely. I looked at the source, and that will work for everything except for changing .img back to .png. It is hard coded for 480x800. If you need that functionality, change line 129 to
    Code:
    ffmpeg -f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb565 -s 720x1280 -i splash.img -f image2 splash.png
    Also, don't worry about the 480x800 warnings, it can be any res. also, the backup splash from phone and fastboot flash to phone wont work.

[How To QuickSteps:]

You too can make an image into the appropriate file for your device, all you need is a little time and some basic programs (one of them is available above - SplashFlasher). Follow the following steps and you should not have any issue!

[Files You Will Need:]

To begin, you must download Splash Flasher. Splash Flasher was not initially designed for use with the LTE/OneX, but presents no issues when using it for these images. The file downloaded is a standard zip file, and unpacks into the following folders with the exception of the 'Need to Upload' folder:

splash_flasher_install.JPG

Once Splash Flasher has been extracted, I added an additional folder to make items easier to locate - Need to Upload. I would also download the Blank EVO 4G LTE Zip File (also works for the OneX - NOT THE INTERNATIONAL) and place it in the Splash Flasher directory as seen below:

splash_flasher_postinstall.JPG

From this point, you will need to download and install WinRAR. I personally use WinRAR, so I'm not sure of other similar programs will work in it's stead. To install, just follow the Install Wizard and you should be good to go. If you already have an image you wish to use, or need to get one, make sure to save the file (Note: BMP, PNG, or JPG file types) in the 'place-image-here' folder within the Splash Flasher directory.

Once in the Splash Flasher directory and your image is in the appropriate folder, double-click on the CLICK-HERE.bat and this will be the opening screen you will see:

splash_flasher_intro.JPG

As it states at the bottom of the screen, press enter to continue on to the main menu of the Splash Flasher tool. Once to the main menu, you will want to select the correct option that matches the type of file you have placed within the 'place-image-here' folder.

splash_flasher_menu.JPG

Simply select the correct option for your file-type and Splash Flasher does the rest! There will be one more screen that will ask you to 'Hit Enter to Continue' but after that you will return to the main menu. Navigate back to the 'place-image-here' folder and you will find a file named 'custom.img' (I would show you this, but I have modified my batch file to change the name from 'custom.img' to 'splash1.img' due to the volumes I handle). Rename this file to 'splash1.img' and move it to the main Splash Flasher directory. From here, make a copy of the Blank EVO 4G LTE Zip File and rename the copy to what ever you would like.

By right-clicking on the NEW zip file, choose Open With.. and select WinRAR and you will be looking at a screen like this:

winrar_open.JPG

Within the WinRAR window, navigate into the 'splash' folder. Once there, drag and drop the splash.img file that was created into this area and a dialogue box will appear. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING WITHIN THIS DIALOGUE, just hit enter or press Continue/OK. WinRAR will then add and compress the file as needed. Once this process is complete, close the WinRAR window.

Congratulations! You now have your custom splash image packed into a zip file for flashing through your choice of Recoveries!! If you find this helpful, or have questions please let me know as I would like for everyone to have the ability to do this.

[Contributors:]

• superchilpil
    • iElvis
    • phou84
    • LQQKS

Thanks to: Rydah805, freeza, Captain_Throwback, scottspa74, fpineda101, fachadick, and especially krelvinaz, regaw_leinad, TrueBlue_Drew, benny3, and zounduser! :victory:

[CUSTOM/REQUESTS]

[HTC]_Splash%20Inverted.jpg
    HTC%20Splash%20w%20Beats%20Rooted%20Blue.jpg
    HTC%20Splash%20with%20Beats%20-%20Blue.jpg

Download: [Here]

[HTC]_Stock%20with%20Beats%20Inverted.jpg
    %5bHTC%5d_Stock%20Inverted%20ICS%20Blue.jpg
    [NEU]_Android%20Eating%20Apple.jpg