Can anyone post sgs4g memo.apk?

Search This thread

AlexSochi8

Aug 5, 2010
Hello everyone I'm running ICBINB ROM and I really miss the memo apk our phone came with.. can anyone be kind enough to share that apk with me please?

Thanx

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA App

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
Hello everyone I'm running ICBINB ROM and I really miss the memo apk our phone came with.. can anyone be kind enough to share that apk with me please?

Thanx

This looks to belong in the apps and themes section ;) Look in my signature for the GB APK Repository and you will find it.

Reactions: AlexSochi8

AlexSochi8

Aug 5, 2010
A lil problem I tried installing the apk files... but when installing it said not installed... I gave permission to install non market Apps.. I put them on my ad card then went on my phone to install them thru file manager... but it didn't let me install only the stock Samsung apps like memo.apk and phone.apk ... my other citibank apk installed just fine.... any clue maybe its the rom?

Last edited:

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
You don't need to install. Just follow the directions in the first post of that thread and you will be good to go.

Reactions: AlexSochi8

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
A lil problem I tried installing the apk files... but when installing it said not installed... I gave permission to install non market Apps.. I put them on my ad card then went on my phone to install them thru file manager... but it didn't let me install only the stock Samsung apps like memo.apk and phone.apk ... my other citibank apk installed just fine.... any clue maybe its the rom?
You have to push the apk files to /system/app with a file explorer app like root explorer

Thank's aren't asked for but appreciated :)

eollie

Mar 30, 2011
You have to push the apk files to /system/app with a file explorer app like root explorer

Lol why?

Im going out on a limb but this is prolly the reason....

You don't need to install. Just follow the directions in the first post of that thread and you will be good to go.
And the post..
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=22603095&postcount=1

Directions for how to push the following APK's to your phone using Super Manager from Market:

That is just a guess tho..I could be wrong maybe he has dandruff?!​

bwenz

Apr 17, 2012
Sorry to bring back an old topic, but this didn't work for me. I put the downloaded memo.apk file in /system/apps then I changed the permissions to the specified permissions(read for owner, group, others. write for owner). And then I restarted my phone and its nowhere to be found? Have I done something wrong here? Thanks in advance.

Beastmode

Dec 28, 2010
Los Angeles
Sorry to bring back an old topic, but this didn't work for me. I put the downloaded memo.apk file in /system/apps then I changed the permissions to the specified permissions(read for owner, group, others. write for owner). And then I restarted my phone and its nowhere to be found? Have I done something wrong here? Thanks in advance.

ROM?

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011

Look at the first post in the third link in my signature for directions to push. Also make sure you have "Unknown Sources" checked in Settings - Applications.

bwenz

Apr 17, 2012

I am on CM9 from 4-22 currently.

Look at the first post in the third link in my signature for directions to push. Also make sure you have "Unknown Sources" checked in Settings - Applications.

I did read through your tutorial and as far as I can tell, I did everything that you said... and I just confirmed that I do/did have Unknown Sources checked. The only big exception to your process is that I just downloaded it straight onto my phone, then used the file manager to move it into /system/apps.

Another question for you, if I wanted to have both the browser that came with my rom, AND the browser from 2.3.6, is that possible? And how would I go about doing that? I tried just changing the filename, but it failed to paste when I did that.

Last edited:

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
We don't have CM9. Check your phone model number under the battery. This is for the SGH-T959V. And if you mean CM7 - though that was released 4/21 - that is why it won't work. Find an alternative in the playstore.

Same answer for browser.

Last edited:

bwenz

Apr 17, 2012
We don't have CM9. Check your phone model number under the battery. This is for the SGH-T959V. And if you mean CM7 - though that was released 4/21 - that is why it won't work. Find an alternative in the playstore.

Same answer for browser.

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was under a specific phone section, I have the SGS2 (SGH-I777, AT&T version). I guess I'm incorrect in assuming that the .apk file needed is the same for all versions of the phone? And I wanted this memo back because I had backed up my memo's before flashing, but I am unable to get these memo's back without re-installing the same memo app, since the files were saved as .smm (Samsung memo file). And plus, I liked that memo app better than any others that I have found in the app store thus far.

lumin30

Oct 19, 2011
You can generally download a rom that has the apk you want and extract it, then push to your phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanx

This looks to belong in the apps and themes section ;) Look in my signature for the GB APK Repository and you will find it.