[15.JUN.11][ZIP][APP2SD][LEO512][LEO1024]CMYLXGOs Stock Desire HD[RUU1.84][RAF 1.9OC]

Search This thread

raysacr

Sep 24, 2010
I love this build, great work CMYLXGO!! I love your builds because of the TMOUS focus.

I do have one suggestion. I know you were looking to keep this stock, but I think you should make the widget selection menu combine similar items together so it keeps the menu cleaner and easier to navigate.

I didn't make the attached apk, and I forgot who did.

Attachments

• AppWidgetPicker-1.2.0.apk
    15.5 KB · Views: 20

cmylxgo

Feb 13, 2007
I love this build, great work CMYLXGO!! I love your builds because of the TMOUS focus.

I do have one suggestion. I know you were looking to keep this stock, but I think you should make the widget selection menu combine similar items together so it keeps the menu cleaner and easier to navigate.

I didn't make the attached apk, and I forgot who did.

I'll take a look at this apk...if it makes the rom more functional and gives it a stock look and feel I will cook it in.

-CMY

Hannes_HD2

Apr 5, 2010
1.0.5 Adobe reader fc as seen in old 1.2. Reinstall from market fixes that. All other programs I tested work fine, including everything I installed myself. Never had to install something twice or more often. Formatted my SD card before, so maybe this causes your problems, dharvey.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

carl1961

Dec 5, 2010
Tickfaw
Last edited:
Reactions: WarlockW

JoooJo

Nov 26, 2009
mirror

Would someone upload this rom to other service, Hotfile is slow as a turtle, will take me 10 hours to get this.

Thanks in advance

ehsan76

Apr 8, 2009
Islamabad
Small Problem with ROM...

I just faced a couple of small problems with v1.0.5.

When I try to switch on the Phone from standby by pressing the Power (RED) button it doesn't recognize my touch. I have to press the Power button again to turn off the screen and then press the Call (GREEN) button and it comes back normally.
I have noticed this problem consistently from the install.

Another problem is irregular battery drain. It was behaving normally till Peak Hours started and my Exchange account started receiving Push Mails and after that the Battery drain became extremely high. I lost almost 40% battery in 4 hours.
Only WiFi was on with one Exchange Push Mail and nothing else was syncing.
I am using the same setup since my move to Android so nothing different was done.
Only difference was that I used to install TaskKiller Free but with this Rom Task Manager was suggested in File Manager. So I just gave it a try. Now removed it and switched back to TaskKiller with Auto_Kill enabled on screen off.

Still the battery drain is not consistant. I get a few -4mA but mostly its draining at -20mA to -50mA and peaks reach to 350-400mA

Otherwise I have to say its one of the very best Rom I have tested specially its Stock and nothing removed from it :)
Loved its smoothness :)

Great work CMY :)

Ehsan

WarlockW

Dec 30, 2007
Minnesota
I figured out that the foxnews and any other streaming using rstp does not show video , just sound, I searched endless for a fix, default browser, and other browsers I could not make work [/url]

Thanks for searching .. I wounders .. if there is a better streaming Video Player
We Could Use / Try .. and get rid off the Org. One in the rom ..

WarlockW

Dec 30, 2007
Minnesota
anyone getting robot voice on call? How do i fix? thx

- Robot voice issue may occur when in a call. If this happens, during the call press the LOUDSPEAKER button then END THE CALL.
Do this exactly and every call after will no longer have this issue.

Also you can try this go to: settings / Sound Settings /
And turn off .. Audible Touch Tones
And turn off .. Vibrate Feedback

However I have never had Robo Voice with this Rom ..
You May Want to Update to a better radio ?

bassmanadam

Nov 22, 2009
I have a question with the CWM builds that are now included. Whenever I flash either of these using update from sd card it just hangs on the boot screen after sucessful install. I believe I used a 250mb partition for Clockwork...do I need to use a different size or do you have any suggestions on how I can get it working? I was using the v2 build last week and was so happy to see a cwm build of it. It is a great and stable rom! Thanks for the build and any help you can provide.

slbenz

Mar 9, 2009
Silicon Valley
Cmylxgo,

Just giving you more feedback on your v1.0.5 build. Looked at my Current Widget log over the past 24 hours and noticed that while in overnight standby, there would be spikes in the 70-100mA range. Most of the time, my phone would be in the 2-3mA range :) but would show a large spike in battery use. Everything is off, including sync, except cell standby. I would attribute this to MDJ's kernel. Seen this happen before when I used his SD builds with his kernel. When I switched to Hastarin's kernel, these large spikes would go away. Even on your v1.2n build with Gauner's kernel, I didn't see these large spikes in battery use. The most I would see on Gauner's was around 30mA on v1.2n. Not sure if Gauner's kernel is compatible with v1.0.5 to switch the kernel out to reduce these large spikes.

garymr2

Nov 5, 2009
I just faced a couple of small problems with v1.0.5.

When I try to switch on the Phone from standby by pressing the Power (RED) button it doesn't recognize my touch. I have to press the Power button again to turn off the screen and then press the Call (GREEN) button and it comes back normally.
I have noticed this problem consistently from the install.

Another problem is irregular battery drain. It was behaving normally till Peak Hours started and my Exchange account started receiving Push Mails and after that the Battery drain became extremely high. I lost almost 40% battery in 4 hours.
Only WiFi was on with one Exchange Push Mail and nothing else was syncing.
I am using the same setup since my move to Android so nothing different was done.
Only difference was that I used to install TaskKiller Free but with this Rom Task Manager was suggested in File Manager. So I just gave it a try. Now removed it and switched back to TaskKiller with Auto_Kill enabled on screen off.

Still the battery drain is not consistant. I get a few -4mA but mostly its draining at -20mA to -50mA and peaks reach to 350-400mA

Otherwise I have to say its one of the very best Rom I have tested specially its Stock and nothing removed from it :)
Loved its smoothness :)

Great work CMY :)

Ehsan

Some people suggests that do a switch to 'Airplane' mode then re-enable to Normal mode cure the current drain issue. It happens to mine also, after i done that, during idle time my current drain is varies from 1-5ma. I have an exchange setup for push email and hourly updates with other emails and weather.

ehsan76

Apr 8, 2009
Islamabad
I would try it with out the task killers Un-install all that crap ..
( Its Not Needed )

And Test .. you might find it works better.
I have tested it without it as well but there are some peaks without any reason.
Even if this TaskKiller is the reason then I am using it since very start to free up memory and never faced any such issue before.
I used to get much better battery time on other Roms. This is the only worth mentioning issue I have with this built otherwise its simply perfect for daily use :)

ehsan76

Apr 8, 2009
Islamabad
Some people suggests that do a switch to 'Airplane' mode then re-enable to Normal mode cure the current drain issue. It happens to mine also, after i done that, during idle time my current drain is varies from 1-5ma. I have an exchange setup for push email and hourly updates with other emails and weather.
Ok I try that as well :)

punchy915

Mar 5, 2009
Headset jack problems..

Ok.. I had reported this in another build but I wanted to see if anyone is having problems with the headset jack on your phone. I used to plug the phone into my auxiliary port in my car and it worked great as a headset. I could hear the caller over the car speakers and talk using the mic on the phone. Since I changed builds I haven't been able to do this anymore. Does anyone have any ideas??

cmylxgo

Feb 13, 2007
I have a question with the CWM builds that are now included. Whenever I flash either of these using update from sd card it just hangs on the boot screen after sucessful install. I believe I used a 250mb partition for Clockwork...do I need to use a different size or do you have any suggestions on how I can get it working? I was using the v2 build last week and was so happy to see a cwm build of it. It is a great and stable rom! Thanks for the build and any help you can provide.

I think u need to use 400mb. I don't use CWM so someone else may need to chime in here.

-CMYLXGO

empat

Jan 18, 2010
São Paulo
Cmylxgo,

Just giving you more feedback on your v1.0.5 build. Looked at my Current Widget log over the past 24 hours and noticed that while in overnight standby, there would be spikes in the 70-100mA range. Most of the time, my phone would be in the 2-3mA range :) but would show a large spike in battery use. Everything is off, including sync, except cell standby. I would attribute this to MDJ's kernel. Seen this happen before when I used his SD builds with his kernel. When I switched to Hastarin's kernel, these large spikes would go away. Even on your v1.2n build with Gauner's kernel, I didn't see these large spikes in battery use. The most I would see on Gauner's was around 30mA on v1.2n. Not sure if Gauner's kernel is compatible with v1.0.5 to switch the kernel out to reduce these large spikes.

Hi, just to report that I have the same kind of behaviour in my device.
Thank you for your fantastic job!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING QUESTIONS. ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ASKED IN THIS SUPPORT THREAD.
    If you do so you will be ignored!

This ROM is as close to a stock Desire HD ROM that you can get with all the T-Mobile US functionality. This ROM is ment for the T-Mobile US LEO1024 users...so if you are a LEO512 you MUST Flash the LITE Edition rom. If you have a LEO1024 and are not T-Mobile everything should work for you, however, this ROM was optimized for T-Mobile.

Everything is loaded into NAND. This ROM is not squashed and is ment to be super fast for LEO1024 owners. There have been reports of 1ma current draw in standby with this ROM. So not only is it fast, it also makes love to your battery slowly.
    -= CMYLXGO's Stock Desire HD(2) NAND ROM =-
    Built for the US LEO1024 HD2
    [v1.1.18]
    [RUU 1.84.661.1]
    [Android 2.2 Froyo]
    [Kernel: RAFPIGNA v1.9 OC]

Full Install v1.1.18

-= CMYLXGO's Stock Desire HD(2) LITE Edition =-
    Built for the EU LEO512 HD2
    [v1.1.17]
    [RUU 1.84.661.1]
    [Android 2.2 Froyo]
    [Kernel: RAFPIGNA v1.9 OC]

You MUST use the LITE Edition [Build v1.1.17] Partition Layout before Flashing ROM

APP2SD Step-by-Step [Thaks carl1961]

Full Install v1.1.17 LITE Edition

Approx 64MB free after first boot [LEO512]
    Approx 570MB free after first boot [LEO1024]

StockDesireHDNANDwetfloor-SMALL.png

Whats Included:
    Stock Desire HD RUU 1.84.661.1 [HTC ACE]
    Fully Rooted
    Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    All HTC Widgets
    Google Maps
    Android Market
    Facebook App
    Twitter App
    GPS Status & Tools - Use this to get aGPS data for super quick GPS lock
    MMS Size Fix for T-Mobile aka blurry mms
    Default to US English
    Default to Fahrenheit
    Default to US Date Standards
    Default to 12hr
    WiFi MAC Fixed
    Flash Player v10.1
    Working Flash - No browser crash
    Working Streaming Video - No audio only
    Email Alert and Vibe Enabled by default
    Default HTC Sound Set Loaded
    T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    T-Mobile MyAccount
    Fandango Movie App
    Solitaire
    Sudoku
    Barcode Scanner
    XDA App
    Cyberon Voice Commander
    Working HTC Camera and Camcorder - No Force Close or Thunder Cloud
    100+ HTC Ringtones
    All Current HTC Skins
    ~482 MB of Free Storage on First Boot

What's Missing in the LITE Edition:
    Removed Skins
    Removed HTC Widgets
    Removed Facebook
    Removed Twitter
    Removed Fandango
    Removed Wallpapers
    Removed LED me Know
    Removed GPS Status App
    Removed T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    Removed T-Mobile MyAccount
    Removed Solitaire
    Removed Shutdown Animation
    Removed Search Anywhere
    Removed Sound Recorder
    Removed Live Wallpapers
    Removed Flash
    Removed FM Radio and Widget
    Removed Stocks and Widget
    Removed Ringtone Trimmer
    Removed Soundhound Freemium
    Removed Google Talk
    Removed Google Maps
    Removed gMail
    Removed youTube

Transformation Packs can be found here.
    Custome Dialers can be found here.
    Add-On Packs can be found here.
    Old build links can be found here.
    Change Log can be found here.

Known Issues:
    Flip for Speaker Phone does not work. Download app from Market.

GL kernel thread can be found here.
    Tytung_R2 kernel thread can be found here.
    GPC kernel thread can be found here.
    MDJ kernel thread can be found here.
    RAFPIGNA kernel thread can be found here.

-= MUST USE CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.02.04.2011.RAR =-

-= I Recommend CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.06.08.2011[445MB]v3.2.0.1-seadersn.7z =-
    How to Install CMYLXGOroms

How to flash and get up and running with CWM & CMYLXGOroms
    Do you have magldr v1.13 Installed? Skip this part if you do...
    • Download MAGLDR v1.13
    • Unrar DFT_LEO_MAGLDR113_DAF.rar
    • Power off phone. Pulling the battery does the trick
    • Power on phone while holding vol down button and wait for rainbow bootloader screen
    • Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe
    • Phone will reboot after flash

Have you updated your Clockworkmod Recovery Partitions since March 31st 2011? If not or you don't know please complete this step. If you already have, skip this part...
    • Downlaod from the first post CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.03.31.2011[445MB]v3.0.2.4-seadersn.7z
    • Unzip CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.03.31.2011[445MB]v3.0.2.4-seadersn.7z
    • Power up or reboot phone and hold down the red end/pwr key until MAGLDR Boot menu: appears
    • Scroll down to option 5. USB Flasher and hit the Green Send key
    • Plug phone into PC and run DAF.exe
    • Phone will reboot after flash

Flashing a CMYLXGO CWM ROM is now a very easy thing to do...
    • Download your favorite flavor of CMYLXGO ROM to your PC or directly to the SDCard on your phone
    • Reboot phone and hold down the Red/End/PWR button until the MAGLDR Boot menu appears
    • Scroll down to option 8. AD Recovery and hit Green/Send key
    • Phone will now boot into ClockworkMod Recovery Mode
    • Scroll down to 'install zip from sdcard' and hit Green/Send key
    • Scroll down to 'choose zip from sdcard' and hit Green/Send key
    • Scroll down to your favorite CMYLXGO ROM and hit Green/Send key
    • Scroll down to 'yes - install CMYLXGO...blah...blah...blach.zip' and hit Green/Send key
    • Sit back and wait approx 2-5min. Don't worry if the progress bar does not move
    • Once you get the rom flashing has completed message hit the back arrow key
    • Scroll down to 'reboot system now' and hit Green/Send key
    • All done! Let phone boot normally
    • Repeat these steps only for future CMYLXGO ROM flashing

-= MUST USE CMYLXGOs.ClockworkMod.Recovery.Partition.Setup.02.04.2011.RAR =-
    Backup with CWM prior to updating kernel or you will lose all data.

If you wish to gain an additional 27MB for apps in /data/ you can install the my new partition layout MAX[Build.v1.1.7]. This is NOT required and you can use any of my other partition layouts with build v1.1.7. However if MAX[v1.1.7] partition layout is used with older builds your Phone will not boot. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    CMYLXGOroms Transformation Packs

-= CMYLXGO's Topia HD Transformation Pack =-
    This pack was designed to run CMYLXGOroms Build 1.84.661.1. Your Milage May Very on other ROMs.
    [22.MAR.11] Updated with Advanced Power Menu
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111248712/629...TOPIA.HD.v1.84.661.1.CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

Topia_HD_Screens_SMALL-wetfloor.png

Whats Included:
    -Battery Meter changed to White
    -GPS Taskbar Icon chagned to all White
    -Removed Green Highlights in Keyboard
    -Added BlueTopiaHD Skin
    -Added RedTopiaHD Skin
    -Added GreenTopiaHD Skin
    -Added YellowTopiaHD Skin
    -Modified Boot Animation
    -Custom CMYLXGOroms Dialer
    -Advanced Power Menu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= CMYLXGO's BlueTopia Transformation Pack =-
    This pack was designed to run CMYLXGOroms Build 1.84.661.1. Your Milage May Very on other ROMs.
    [21.MAR.11] Updated with Camera Fix
    [22.MAR.11] Updated with Advanced Power Menu
    [15.APR.11] Updated with Enhanced Black Dialer, Modified Android Particles Boot Animation, Custom Shutdown Animation, Skinned Contacts Icon
    [26.APR.11] Added Missing Advanced Power Menu from last update
    [29.APR.11] Added Missing Black Contacts Icon, Tweaked Theme
    http://hotfile.com/dl/116212444/519...U.1.84.661.104.29.11-CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

-= Be sure to apply the BlueTopia Skin to get more BLUE highlights throughout the ROM =-

BlueTopia_Screens20v2_0-SMALL-wetfloor.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= CMYLXGO's Colorized Transformation Pack =-
    Thanks to carl1961 for putting the required files together for this pacakge.
    http://hotfile.com/dl/111360752/2be...OLORIZED.v1.84.661.1-CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

Colorized-Small-wetfloor.png

CMYLXGOroms Dialers

-= CMYLXGOroms Black Stock Dialer =-
    Dialer is for ACE Build 1.84.661.1 and designed to run on CMYLXGOroms. May not work with other ROMs. You have been warned!

Stock Black Dialer
    Stock Black Dialer w/green Highlights

Stock_Black_Dialers-SMALL-wetfloor.png

-= CMYLXGO's Desire HD(2) Dialer Skin =-
    Dialer is for ACE Build 1.84.661.1 and designed to run on CMYLXGOroms. May not work with other ROMs. You have been warned!

http://hotfile.com/dl/110767012/bed49e5/ADD-ON.dialer.v1.84.661.1-CMYLXGOroms-CWM.zip.html

CMYLXGOroms_Dialer_Screens-wetfloor-SMALL.png

-= CMYLXGOroms Enhanced Black Dialer =-

Enhanced White Dialer
    Enhanced White w/green Dialer
    Enhanced Black Dialer
    Enhanced Black w/green Highlights Dialer

CMYLXGOroms_Dialers-SMALL-wetfloor.png

-= Install via ClockworkMod Recovery =-
    CMYLXGOroms Add-Ons

-= CMYLXGO's Custom Stock Desire HD Carrier Splash Screens =-
    To install Splash Screen power up phone while holding the volume down button to put phone in boot loader moede. Run Leo_Splash.Screen.Updater.exe
    Version 1 - Version 2 - Version 3 - Version 4

CMYLXGOroms_Splash_Screens_Stock_Series2-wetfloorSMALL.png

-= CMYLXGO's Stock Desire HD Battery with Percentage =-
    This pack was designed to run on Stock Desire HD v1.1.x and work was ported from sopL87.
    Install from windows by running change_framework.bat:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=520316&d=1297977545

Install as a ZIP using CWM:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=520515&d=1297989553
    Stock_Taskbar_Battery_Percentage-wetfloor.png

Finally succeeded in making a perfect update.zip for the Stock Battery Indicator with percentages.

NOTE: THIS IS FOR 1.84 BASE DESIRE HD ROMS ONLY!!!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=980614

This includes:

1. Battery percentages from 0-100%
    2. Smooth charging animation - looks MUCH nicer when charging.
    3. Super simple update.zip that works EVERY SINGLE TIME
    4. Does not affect the APN
    5. Only shows actual percentage when not charging. When plugged in all you see is smooth charging animation.

Credits:

CMYLXGO(for the ROM)
    Krzysiec(for the charging images)
    sopL87(for the 0-100% images)
    UOT Kitchen(for building the framework-res.apk and update.zip as well as the smooth charging animation)
    ME(for replacing the images inserted by UOT Kitchen with the stock ones)

-= Advanced Power Menu =-
    Thanks can be found in dharvey4651 thread.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11848775&postcount=3

Advanced_Power_Menu-wetfloor.png