XTREMER transitions for Note! [UNIVERSAL TRANSITIONATOR]

Search This thread

umair1234

Jun 26, 2009
i tried rubik ones..nothing worked for me

m on half illusion v2...plus it dint make anyflashable file to restore..nd messed up my spft
keys:s now sometimes soft keys lights get on sometimes permanently offff...any suggestions plz?

parisayo

May 24, 2012
Barrow in Furness
These look awesome, but I am unable to get them running on Rocketrom v10 with Notecore 14 kernel. When flashing in CWM the phone just hangs.

Any ideas as these are awesome.

Cheers:) :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tested on Criskelo's ICS V5.1 with franco r5 kernel and it is working
    here is how i installed one of the transition
    1- reboot into recovery
    2- flash abyss 4.2 kernel
    3- reboot recovery
    4- flash the transition that you want
    5- flash franco r5 kernel
    6- reboot system
    7- enjoy the great transition

thanks and hope my reply helps
    Alright folks....here they are....for all you Stunned 1.4.26 users out there!
    Same info applies as in the op. Flash and enjoy!
    Big thanks to ABHISAHARA for running drills on them! Much appreciated!
    ;)

And I am again happy and gay after seeing them :p LOL

Thanks Tre!
    Figured out how to do it for liquid smooth and Franco. Flash abyss kernel 4.2 via cwm. Reboot to recovery. Mount SD card under storage menu. Install the zip. Reinstall Franco 5. Reboot system. Done.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you but this restore zip ...how to make that?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

when you flash the transition a flashable zip is stored on your sd card path: emmc/UniversalFlasher/Backup.zip
    to restore the default transitions simply boot recovery and flash this zip.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

a really stupid question :S how to use it :( cant understand :S..i tried installing zip in recovery..it installed and said nothing changed :S any ideas please?
    m on half illusion v2 cm kernal :(

regards...

try stunner ROM?

tried the transitions on various cm9 nightlies, PA1.3,1.4 and cm10 official previews 1-4. The transitions flashed and worked amazingly and i love them. The only problem I had was that using the menu button caused whatever app i was using to crash, including launcher, so they had to go :(
    My pleasure :D tre and I talked about it before but he was busy with life and did not find the chance to make these mods but am glad he did now!

Am just PM away ;)

You claim that one of us has a life? Srsly?;)