[CM11/10.2] IDEAS/SUGGESTION for CyanogenMOD 11 themes

Search This thread

srijithn

Aug 18, 2012
Pune
Hi Folks !!!

Need Suggestions for my next set of CM themes .,

Please reply with your ideas or give any screenshots/pictures of similar fashion.,
I would try to create them..

My already existing themes are available in the following forums

Dark, Transparency & iOS style - Here

Other themes :: Here

1479465_10151773595757405_1523944423_n.jpg

zakkyzombie

Feb 11, 2012
Biloxi, MS
A old zune style, like the old ICS theme. Its dark theme with pink/orange accents. Or- a Honda civic SI theme. Heavy on reds with black backgrounds etc. Just ideas :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

almorabitms

Aug 6, 2009
Salam, can you make a tool wish can bring MIUI themes to CM's theme chooser??????:confused::confused:
Forgive my english:p

srijithn

Aug 18, 2012
Pune
I would like more color to your icons and change the ones you have in your current themes ..... more color less dark

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L

Released an IRONMAN theme - Head to XDA forum here XDA

A old zune style, like the old ICS theme. Its dark theme with pink/orange accents. Or- a Honda civic SI theme. Heavy on reds with black backgrounds etc. Just ideas :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You can check my Racing theme., It is indeed Orange/Black.,

Galaxy s5 and lg g pro2

Sent from my LG-E970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Not yet got hold of the stock roms. will recreate., But Samsung uses regular Touhwiz from $100 phones to ~$1000..(S5)

Salam, can you make a tool wish can bring MIUI themes to CM's theme chooser??????:confused::confused:
Forgive my english:p

Head to the following link - many useful tools of MIUI Here

Reactions: jacbarahona72
Aug 26, 2011
A theme that is similar to Meizu's Flyme 3. There aren't many themes that have a Holo light/ Google Now design. The theme would have white settings, with light grey Roboto font, dark grey/black notification panel etc. The theme would be minimal, the icons should be the stock Kitkat icons.

cmoG530

Sep 7, 2009
PLEASE do a stock CM11 theme that replaces all blue with white. So many people have been requesting it, with no avail. Thanks for your time. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

srijithn

Aug 18, 2012
Pune
One theme which is almost impossible to find is a full white theme, with white backgrounds and full theming. the only cm11 one in the play store is this one but it has a lot of bugs. If you could make something like this it would be great :good:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cm.theme.HoloWhite

A theme that is similar to Meizu's Flyme 3. There aren't many themes that have a Holo light/ Google Now design. The theme would have white settings, with light grey Roboto font, dark grey/black notification panel etc. The theme would be minimal, the icons should be the stock Kitkat icons.

Will look into every ideas.,

Currently working on Superhero themes(Marvel)...

Creating White themes are too difficult. its like designing a whole android ecosystem.,
Android system and major google applications are dependent on Dark holo look.,
Though there are a lot of white themes on play store., they would have a small glitches of text invisibility in many interfaces..

srijithn

Aug 18, 2012
Pune
I would be glad if you theme would also be as large or as much subjects would like this theme
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2427724

[Theme Chooser] ReBorn Theme CM10/CM11 | Green / Blue / Red [04/05/14]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Reborn is one of the most customized themes available in market, He has indeed added multiple animations too in his theme.

Will try to include in the next theme engine., I have suspended my theme work due to the inclusion of new theme engine, (also held up at workplace too)
I am working with Cyanogen team in perfecting the new engine.

chris264

Apr 10, 2012
Thank you and I let myself be surprised how their next theme looks. Because I find her work very well. Find it just lovely when almost everything is gethemt.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

ckyy

May 16, 2013
@srijithn
A CM11 theme with a Holo Light style, without #33b5e5 blue.

Holo light meaning white settings and things. Not just changing the blues to white

Sent from my Nexus 5.
• SlimKat ROM

This a thousand times. Hell i'd pay $10 for it on the play store.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts