[Q] Boots Fastboot Everytime

Search This thread

ihavnoclue

Apr 1, 2011
I have a Razr HD running the 9.30 firmware.

I successfully rooted the phone. I then tried unlocking the bootloader with motopocalypse. I missed that it gave an error and attempted to use fastboot to flash CWM. When it wouldn't work I looked online and saw that it's not possible with 9.30.

The phone works still, however everytime it boots it boots into fastboot mode. Any idea how to stop this from happening?

I tried fastboot oem fb_mode_clear as someone suggested on another thread, but that didn't seem to do anything.

How can I fix this?

Reactions: progrockguy

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
What error does it give? And have you tried flashing your latest stock fastboot? And have you tried only flashing the stock recovery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a Razr HD running the 9.30 firmware.

I successfully rooted the phone. I then tried unlocking the bootloader with motopocalypse. I missed that it gave an error and attempted to use fastboot to flash CWM. When it wouldn't work I looked online and saw that it's not possible with 9.30.

The phone works still, however everytime it boots it boots into fastboot mode. Any idea how to stop this from happening?

I tried fastboot oem fb_mode_clear as someone suggested on another thread, but that didn't seem to do anything.

How can I fix this?