[ROM][WWE] LantisOS [v4.01 ONLINE|5.x PRIVATE|-END-]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mcmexican

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 2, 2007
Los Angeles
The ROM is very solid. I loaded the following.

Touchpal SIP
Phonealarm
Ultimate Launch
Diamond Tweak
Mortplayer
FingerFriendly Friends
Massimo Colored Top Bar Icon cab
Resco Explorer
Keyboardfix cab file
Psshutxp

The only issues I have noticed are:

Once in a while CommManager will launch
The volume cannot be turned down it just stays on high no matter what I try to turn it down.

-McMex

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
am i the only one that isn't getting sms notifications?

I've had no problem with this.
However, the menu softkey in tf3d doesn't work. But that could have something to do with the fact that I'm using a modified tf3d.
Try tinkering with the advanced network option, although the default at&t setting it detected worked fine on my fuze.

Jazz8

Apr 12, 2007
K/W, Ontario
I'm on the Rogers network (although not through Rogers themselves) and I am seeing no problems with my calls. Phone operates as normal and call display is working fine. Perhaps someone else with Rogers as their carrier could confirm this.

mcmexican

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 2, 2007
Los Angeles
what application were you running while using the volume?

I am not even talking about in an application just notifications like getting an sms or email message. I turned it down manually didnt work then I tried using phonealarm which did not work either. I was going to try playing around with the sound Dll's floating around am I the only one experiencing this? If I am I can hard reset and start over testing as I add applications.

-McMex

belsj

Aug 11, 2005
Maastricht
www.haosonline.tk
Perhaps this program to add:
psShutXP Power Key

Not the "normal" psShutXP, it usses too much Memory:eek: but the one from dharvey4651.
It's triggered when you hold the power key for about 3 seconds. It does not run in the background and is not set to the end key.

wout

Jul 2, 2005
I attach the Coreplayer Config but cannot do that for video it is about 13 MB AVI DIVx file. If you PM me your email or some ftp server I can send it.

Hi,
Found this post by Steve: (in other thread about same base rom)
maybe someone could try ?

StevePritchard
Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can confirm dire performance on the Diamond Hologram front - whether that translates into poor 3D performance across the board, I don't know. Installing the Diamond 3D drivers from http://xdaforums.com/show...&postcount=357 brings it back up to speed again - not sure whether they have a negative effect elsewhere though.
Cheers,
Steve.

greetings,

Wout

TweakMyDevice

A few more impressions...

This ROM is fast and stable, reminds me very much of 3.01. With Quartz radio and the following installed:

Tilt keyboard fix
TomTom nav 7
TF3D config
Diamond tweak
psShutXP
HTC Footprints
Torchbutton
RSS Hub
DredSensor
Opera Mini
BBExtreme 3.1 (TF3D theme around 8mb installed)

-I'm at 32% battery level now. Last overnight charge was Friday night. I've used some BT audio streaming, around 100 texts, send/recv email every 2 hours, about 2 hours of Opera Mobile over Wifi (with setting to max performance), and lots of installing/uninstalling apps.

About the battery meter, sometimes it shows a higher percentage remaining after I soft reset. It just showed 25%, then I reset and now it reads 32%.

-Have had no system freezes. In 3.01 sometimes TF3D would completely shut down and reload when I was in the middle of using it, not with this build however.

-On a fresh soft reset, memory usage starts at around 132mb free and within 10 to 15 seconds drops to 126. After another 10 seconds or so it stabilizes at 128.

-Signal quality and call quality is same as 3.01.

-GPS satellite lock is faster (after acquiring the first cold lock) than 3.01

-MobileMatt's newest Fuzeberry theme doesn't work as well as the BBExtreme 3.1. The Fuzeberry theme will not save changes when you try to rearrange the tab order using TF3D config. It's also slower as it's a much larger installed file size.

So far I'm loving this ROM, no major flaws for my usage. Will continue to test...and thank you pfcsabre! :cool:

Last edited:

pfcsabre

Apr 4, 2008
The Hague
I am not even talking about in an application just notifications like getting an sms or email message. I turned it down manually didnt work then I tried using phonealarm which did not work either. I was going to try playing around with the sound Dll's floating around am I the only one experiencing this? If I am I can hard reset and start over testing as I add applications.

I don't have this mcmex :D

It would be nice to know what's in the ROM

still the same vanilla spec that I have, sammypwns

This ROM is fast and stable, reminds me very much of 3.01. With Quartz radio and the following installed:

Tilt keyboard fix
TomTom nav 7
TF3D config
Diamond tweak
psShutXP
HTC Footprints
Torchbutton
RSS Hub
DredSensor
Opera Mini
BBExtreme 3.1 (TF3D theme around 8mb installed)

-I'm at 32% battery level now. Last overnight charge was Friday night. I've used some BT audio streaming, around 100 texts, send/recv email every 2 hours, about 2 hours of Opera Mobile over Wifi (with setting to max performance), and lots of installing/uninstalling apps.

About the battery meter, sometimes it shows a higher percentage remaining after I soft reset. It just showed 25%, then I reset and now it reads 32%.

-Have had no system freezes. In 3.01 sometimes TF3D would completely shut down and reload when I was in the middle of using it, not with this build however.

-On a fresh soft reset, memory usage starts at around 132mb free and within 10 to 15 seconds drops to 126. After another 10 seconds or so it stabilizes at 128.

-Signal quality and call quality is same as 3.01.

-GPS satellite lock is faster (after acquiring the first cold lock) than 3.01

-MobileMatt's newest Fuzeberry theme doesn't work as well as the BBExtreme 3.1. The Fuzeberry theme will not save changes when you try to rearrange the tab order using TF3D config. It's also slower as it's a much larger installed file size.

So far I'm loving this ROM, no major flaws for my usage. Will continue to test...and thank you pfcsabre! :cool:

I think MobileMatt needs to upgrade his skin, the manila from 5.05 is much faster and with lots of fixes.

I fixed the Opera and the UC config-- I'm still messing up with the drivers, next build will be ready tomorrow. I'll just put the link and have the same password so I won't be sending another round of pms :)

belsj, regarding the additional apps, maybe it's time to introduce a loaded one? RC2 is completely out with the stocks patch, so what do you guys think?

Last edited:

ahmarchi

Aug 20, 2008
Greensboro
okay hey pfc after a some time of using the beta stopped in to leave my fair share.

1st of all, I LOVE IT.... to me seems 100x faster and more stable than 3.01

everything seems to be working 100%, only issue i had is that comm manager sometimes just pops up open.

as a casual business owner and usage, i do not have to load my phone with a lot of junk just minimal. and to me its perfect. PFC, may i recommend something for the final. well 3 things to be honest. i wil post the cabs here tonight, but i have the new Google with latitude that you can add to the next release. and the 2nd. i ran wmregoptimizer, and let me tell you, DEFINITE + if u added to your rom.... seems to work wonders, and to any users out there, run it every time you soft reset, and you will see tremendous boost on you pro :)
and as another user commented, addind psshutdown, great nifty and awesome addition to the rom... i have some stuff to do so i can post the cabs to these later if you would like.

other than that, amazing work man

pfcsabre

Apr 4, 2008
The Hague
okay hey pfc after a some time of using the beta stopped in to leave my fair share.

1st of all, I LOVE IT.... to me seems 100x faster and more stable than 3.01

everything seems to be working 100%, only issue i had is that comm manager sometimes just pops up open.

as a casual business owner and usage, i do not have to load my phone with a lot of junk just minimal. and to me its perfect. PFC, may i recommend something for the final. well 3 things to be honest. i wil post the cabs here tonight, but i have the new Google with latitude that you can add to the next release. and the 2nd. i ran wmregoptimizer, and let me tell you, DEFINITE + if u added to your rom.... seems to work wonders, and to any users out there, run it every time you soft reset, and you will see tremendous boost on you pro :)
and as another user commented, addind psshutdown, great nifty and awesome addition to the rom... i have some stuff to do so i can post the cabs to these later if you would like.

other than that, amazing work man

i'll consider it to the loaded version. Google latitude is in the BETA, you didn't checked? :rolleyes:

ahmarchi

Aug 20, 2008
Greensboro
ohh did not know it was in beta.... it works pretty damn good :) but thanx man for reading my post :)

update***

i found one more little bug.... using the youtube application, sip does not fuction correctly. using full qwerty does not allow to swtich it to letter mode, starts in number mode and stays that way. compact qwerty the buttons pressed are numbers and not letters. not sure if i am missing something or missed and earlier post but i thought id share this.

Last edited:

frankjr927

Sep 15, 2008
help

selectpicture.jpg

this happens everytime i try to add photo to any contact i add in my people tab.... i still see thumbnails of the videos obviously but the pictures i dont see thumbnails just icons.................. Can someone Help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RC E100

for the guys using HTC RC E100, I got mine already but it doesn't work also. I can't even use the drivers that were included. Do you have a ROM reference that's working? I've checked some threads it seems to be a common problem with this RC earphone.

Hi Pfcsabre. The first time I used it, I was using the stock ROM. It was still working when I flashed NATF v 4 for Touch Pro (or the Raphael but definitely not the Fuze), it's still working. I tried too to re-install the driver, but it was saying that "You have an updated version of the driver." I tried to find some solution with the registry, but the last time I played with Windows registry when it was with Windows 95:). Not even a mobile one.

I am not even a programmer, but I am thinking that the driver distributed by HTC is one of the clues?

Thank you very much for trying (and even buying the RC E100 to test your ROM).

Oh, I forgot, I think that head set was at first introduced for Kaiser (TyTN II).

I will be in the capital of my country in two months (I live and work 2000 km from there), so I might get a chance to seek for other option to test with your ROM with similar accessories (like the HTC AY 300). But still two months:)

Or may be, I should wait for your LantisOs v.5