[MOD][THEME] Battery % Mod Fully Animated 3.6 ICS

Search This thread

rustyxj6

Nov 14, 2009
Been Looking for this Icon for ages. Not working for me though on the energy Rom. Great looking Icon though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ["5"]Hey what's up everybody,

Im still fairly new to the community and just wanted to upload a battery mod i cooked up with UOT kitchen. Always shied away from UOT because i thought it was some foreign ass tool coded in chinese but wasnt that hard :D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

Here is my Blue Battery Mod

Just Flash it in recovery and you're good to go

This is for the Sense 3.6 4.0.3 ICS RUU leak

batfull26.png

batcharge26.png

I also included the current ICS theme that im running. There's an apk inside the zip . just install that . After you install it you can find the theme under /personalize/skins within phone settings .

do not flash beats blue theme through recovery only as apk

Im still learning on how to make the mod usuable for other roms, but for now if you want it for your specific rom i can cook it up for you just post and let me know
    Nice batt mod. Thanks!
    Installed fine for me. Any chance of making the numbers white? Idk how hard it is, the blue is hard for my old eyes to see.

I can but it wouldn't be the same battery mod . This one wasn't custom . There are ones I can customize and look just alike

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
    i can make a version for mikes rom . I dont know how to make a universal battery mod for any theme yet without pushing all framework files . This is only working with stock leaked RUU . if you want me to just let me know .